Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, V.14 - Back to You Arya kiddin'!

honeyed chicken

That wasn't nearly as crushing as finding KJR is actually a man.

OOOPS!!

Did I say that out loud??

What I meant to say is that KJR is a very nice guy who I wouldn't mind having as best man at my wedding. (Especially since my brother decided it would be a hoot to come dressed as Binky, the clown instead of more typical best man attire.)

That is, one wouldn't mind him as best man if not for his unusual choice of colognes like au de arugula and au de cilantro.

Knight of Ashes was recently arrested and charged with polygamy, fraud and identity theft amongst other crimes. He had 7 wives in 6 different states, and 13 children all under the age of 18. Upon investigation, it was found that his first wife was a verbally abusive alcoholic, but the wives afterwards are all community pariahs, with high social standing, who relay to acquaintances that their husband is a traveling salesman. (Gullible ladies- who travels for work in sales anymore?)

The common thread to all of these identities is Freemasonry. Knight of Ashes is a member of local Masonic lodges or subgroups in each of the 6 different states. He is a Master Mason in Illinois, a Shriner in Louisiana, a member of a court of the Royal Order of Jesters in Las Vegas, a forest member of The Tall Cedars of Lebanon in Pennsylvania, and an Artisan of The Order of Quetzalcoatl Temple in New Mexico. He also has one 12 year old daughter who is a Rainbow Girl. There is no evidence of defrauding charitable organizations or diverting funds, but there is an investigation ongoing. One small, red, corvette-style "silly car" has been confiscated as evidence.

ETA:

"Order of Quetzalcoatl"?

KoA, I think we have rare genius in our midst. :)

In high school, KoA used to caddy. He'd always squirrel a few extra golf balls into his pockets and take them out in the men's room and write love notes on them. He would then swap them for other people's balls out on the course and try to start romantic trouble between golfers who didn't know one another.

He's indirectly responsible for one marriage this way.

(shit! ninja'ed) Honeyed Chicken has a strange physical tic that people notice but refuse to talk about. He'll be talking with someone and then he suddenly turns his head to the left, licks his lips and moves his mouth up and down. Everyone assumes it's Tourette's Syndrome.

The truth is that when he was a soldier fighting in Viet Nam, he was captured. His hands were handcuffed or tied behind his back and his captors would feed him by placing peanut butter on his shoulder where he'd have to lick it off. That's how he ate for the entire 3 years that he spent in captivity. Whenever he gets hungry now, he turns his head and goes for that phantom peanut butter.

Did you guys catch Knight of Ashes streaking across the stage during the broadcast of the Oscars Sunday night? If you blinked, you missed him, but right before Pharrell Williams sang "Happy," Knight of Ashes ran across the stage screaming "For the Proletariat!" completely naked except for the Pokémon body art painted across his hips, thighs and his backside.

(btw guys, I love the abbreviation of my name as BS0, cuz in medical terminology, an SBO means small bowel obstruction, which we affectionately refer to as "full of shit", and as VSC said, that fits this string perfectly)

Ah, a thread has been named for me. :blushing: :blushing:

It actually took Knight of Ashes' plight written on a piece of lambskin in his own blood, though bleeding more with chivalry, that took it to convince HC of naming this thread, as the noble knight has had me as his squire a lifetime ago. I was known as Sancho Panza at the time I remember, and instead the Kingdom I was promised, I've got a thread. So satisfying this gift to me is, o my noble knight of La Mancha. Well so long I'm not being tossed up and down in a blanket. :leaving:

(shit! ninja'ed) Honeyed Chicken has a strange physical tic that people notice but refuse to talk about. He'll be talking with someone and then he suddenly turns his head to the left, licks his lips and moves his mouth up and down. Everyone assumes it's Tourette's Syndrome.

The truth is that when he was a soldier fighting in Viet Nam, he was captured. His hands were handcuffed or tied behind his back and his captors would feed him by placing peanut butter on his shoulder where he'd have to lick it off. That's how he ate for the entire 3 years that he spent in captivity. Whenever he gets hungry now, he turns his head and goes for that phantom peanut butter.

This reminds me of a true story. It started with an innocent question (mine) about how a man claiming to be 47 could look 32. The answer involved Vietnam and a night time parachute drop and bullets to the face ending in plastic surgery (much later).

Ah, a thread has been named for me. :blushing: :blushing:

It actually took Knight of Ashes' plight written on a piece of lambskin in his own blood, though bleeding more with chivalry, that took it to convince HC of naming this thread, as the noble knight has had me as his squire a lifetime ago. I was known as Sancho Panza at the time I remember, and instead the Kingdom I was promised, I've got a thread. So satisfying this gift to me is, o my noble knight of La Mancha. Well so long I'm not being tossed up and down in a blanket. :leaving:

Just returning the honor you bestowed upon me with the last thread, my friend. If it bothers you in any way, I will change it. :)

Ak owns a business called, "Floating Downstream" which rents canoes and kayaks to tourists. His business also leads guided river tours. On one such Ak became friendly with a pretty tourist from Mumbai.

They now have 3 little children together who are quickly growing up to be more comfortable on water than on land.

This is not an outrageous lie - it's an outrageous truth. There's a gizmo on the forum games page that allows you to see how many posts by which members have occurred on a particular thread.

This is what I got for the just finished outrageous lies thread:

YES! I AM the biggest liar! :P

honeyed chicken

Knight of Ashes

Arya kiddin'

FormerlyVaramyrSixchins

Ser Not Appearing

The Crippled God

Emmit

beautifulsouth0

Florence's Machine

CoraIM

Lady Beyond the Wall

The Mighty Dragonzzilla

RAddichio

Corvo Attano

Snowisnobastard

Master Forel's Fro

King Joffrey's Revenge

Ramsay Blow

Colder Hands

BrandonWeirtree the Dragon

First of My Name

Lady Rhaenys

mighty potato

Mark Antony

Stan the Man Baratheon

Kungsmurfen

Bannerless Man

Grand Moff Mithrandir

Howlin' Howland

DreamSongs

Castellan

Vamos

Azor Ahoy!

Slurms McKenzie

SteamSakura

Leap

Kobayashi Maru

HC, in addition to hiding his first name "Smelvin" also refuses to tell people his second name after hyphonating it for his marriage. Even on official docunents and bankcards, he simply draws a crude chicken in mid-flight. And who can blame him, that poor Smelvin Bigg-Jungas. All agree that hyphonating the names was a poor idea in hindsight

ETA; 10?! Not bad for a newbie, but I will do better this time ;)

(only a count of 10, but seeing as I'm a noob to the thread, I'd say that's not bad)

The repeated references to canoes reminds me of an incident that illustrates how easily duped Florence's Machine can be. Despite having a genius IQ, being Vice President of her local Mensa chapter and having a PhD in Biochemistry, she is terribly naïve and easily fooled.

This past summer she went on a camping trip with the girls. FM and her 3 pals are confirmed city dwellers, and they decided they should experience the great outdoors. They rented a campsite in Lake Chaubunagungamaug Park, Massachusetts for a long weekend, then borrowed some fishing gear and a tent. After the tent was up and their gear secured, they rented a rowboat to scout out fishing holes.

FM picked up an oar and looked at her three friends, who all shrugged. "We don't know how to row a boat," they exclaimed. Sighing, FM grabbed the second oar and thought to herself that the next time she went camping, she'd bring someone who knew what they were doing. But with her back to the open lake, she navigated their group dangerously close to a waterfall. When they realized the hazard, 2 friends grabbed the oars from her and rowed in the opposite direction.

Once safely out of the current, FM asked her friends, "Wait, I thought you didn't know how to row a boat!"

They started laughing at her and she realized that she had been tricked into doing all of the work again. Said one of the girls, "Honestly, FM, how can someone so smart be so dumb? WHO can't figure out how to row a boat?"

Archived