Catch the Throne Released

Westeros

The mixtape is actually really good for the most part. "Arya's Prayer" & "Fire" were standouts to me.

I can tell a lot of the people saying it was horrible are probably the same type people who say things like, "i like all kinds of music... except rap." Unless its performed by Macklemore, than y'all love that shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rap/hip hop isn't in my top 5 music preferences, but I listened to these songs and most of them are actually quite good.

I also watched the other links here and they are ok, but I would probably say this about every single clip that has some GoT content.

From all the links above, I still think the parody ultimate birthday party is still my favorite, partly because it's also fun as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbEhByk4Icg

The "How's it hanging, Theon?" gets me every single time I watch it.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this idea :)

And yes the Arya track is excellent.

Not sure with anyone would have a problem with it as a concept; marketing for HBO, free music for the internet. :dunno:

For me personally there are many older Rock and Roll tunes that I would enjoy hearing in the background of my favorite show. eg. Knights in White Satin, by Moody Blues, All along the Watch Tower, the original Dylan or the Hendrix rendition or at times my favorite rendition by Neil Young. Another would be A Whiter Shade of Pale, by Procal Harem

Archived