Ice and Fire Tattoos

Kennedy the Keen

If I only knew how to link the pic of my tattoo I'll show mine. Which is actually a cover up tattoo. It's a tattoo of Ghost (shaded color not white as it would fade too easily) with blue winter roses above him, while Ghost is laying on a bunch of rose petals as if their falling off the roses.

I plan on getting the Sigil of House Stark eventually and near my Ghost/roses tattoo I want to get the quote "A Storm of rose petals blew across a blood-streaked sky as blue as the eyes of death"

Wow that sound amazing, it must have been a tough coverup considering a light colored wolf. I would love to get shaggydog, maybe eating a unicorn, that would be pretty sweet! Or even just shaggydogs eyes with "winter is coming"

• 1 month later...

I'd love to get a stealthy ASoIaF tattoo: something that is inspired by the series but is meaningful/useful in real life. I'm not much of a geek so I don't want it to be easily identifiable by a causal show watcher/reader.

I love the motto "Fear cuts deeper than swords" and was thinking of getting it tattooed in Latin but it doesn't sound that great: "Timor altius gladio pundit"

Sorry OP, didn't present any advice, just highjacked your thread to blab about myself. :)

• 1 month later...

I'm going to have valar morghulis and valar doeharis on my left and right wrists respectively. The left arm will have House Martell's sigil and words. The right arm will have the words "There is victory in death" with and a Red Viper silhouette below those words.

Archived