Trivial/First World Problems

HexMachina

correct me if im wrong but i had to look up the word "phonetic" and im kinda not getting it, haha

That means that it still sounds the same just changed in spelling so it makes mores sense depending on how you perceive the word "should" be spelled?

Spelled the way it sounds: Caleesee

I have to go to my cousin's 21st party, and I really hate parties. I won't know anyone and he's my least favourite cousin. Unfortunately I'm 8 months away from being 18, the legal age to drink alcohol in public, so I'm gonna have to suffer through it not drunk.

...actually fuck it, I'm gonna try to get as drunk as possible. No other way to get through it.

I drove for over an hour to go to the city just to buy A Game of Thrones. I got to Barnes and Nobles and it didn't have Game of Thrones.

Well it did, but it was in paperback.

I did see A Clash of Kings in hardcover so I went ahead and bought that to make the trip worthwhile.

Bottom line, now I'm left with Clash of Kings but I don't have Game of Thrones. On the bright side, when I do finish A Game of Thrones, I can start the next book right away.

Archived