Trivial/First World Problems

HexMachina

I think that counts as one in itself :D

Also, share away, the more the merrier (for instance, not having anywhere to buy cream buns nearby...)

Yeah I actually meant that as one :D

Okay, something else... No place for toilet paper/cleaning supplies in the bathroom anymore, because everything is full of beauty products.

My life is so full of these ridiculous problems I can't pick just one for this thread.

Same here, but my reasoning is that I'll just name the most excitingly ridiculous ones :thumbsup:

Edit: I lost my phone about a month ago and went on this insane rampage to find it..... By the end of the day I come back home and found it in the backpack I was carrying earlier that day (8 hours of my life for a pointless search) :(

I get really annoying hiccups whenever I take a tiny sip of soft drink (soda for the non-Aussies), so I've stopped drinking it all together, and drink water instead. I've grown to quite like water though, but my family are like "seriously, why...?" whenever I drink water instead of soft drink.

I get really annoying hiccups whenever I take a tiny sip of soft drink (soda for the non-Aussies), so I've stopped drinking it all together, and drink water instead. I've grown to quite like water though, but my family are like "seriously, why...?" whenever I drink water instead of soft drink.

That's so me :) I only drink water

Archived