Trivial/First World Problems

HexMachina

The grocery store isn't far enough way so I can only listen to one song, but that song ends before I've actually arrived, so I have to go without music for a little under three minutes.

Omg, this same thing happens to me as well! I thought I was the only one :Lol:

Tonight when I was showering I used the last of my body wash before I was finished so I had to use my other body wash.

Now the top of my body smells like A Touch of Winter and the bottom of my body smells like Golden Coconut.

Touch of Winter = Ice

Golden Coconut = heat/fire

We have found the Song of Ice and Fire :bowdown:

okay, back to first world problems:

My bag is so littered with useless crap that I can't actually fit what I need into it

My duvet covers are both in the washing machine so i am sleeping without a duvet cover on

Costa had no proper cups when I went in today, so I had to have a take out cup when I was sitting in :bawl:

My favorite cologne* has a broken spritzer, so instead of spritzing it kinda spurts instead and I have to rub it in.

Sheesh, the horrors I must endure.

*It's actually my second favorite cologne, but I got my favorite cologne in France years ago, and I can't find it in the States. Since I am almost out, I just simply don't use it for fear of being completely out.

Archived