A Peek at Season 4 Costuming

Westeros

We’ll have more on costuming soon, once we’re done with our report from Stockholm’s Royal Armory and its Power Games exhibition, but Time Warner Cable has a special feature on season 4’s costumes, courtesy of HBO. You can see it below. Among other things, I believe it gives us the first, absolutely official glimpse at Roger Ashton-Griffiths as Mace Tyrell:

Visit the Site!

I think Oberyn's costume is really awesome. It has lots of nice detail. And Margaery's wedding dress is amazing too!

This video shows a lot of new stuff, I like it. I wish it talked about the outfit we see Ellaria wearing during the wedding though. I'm interested to see what thought process went into making that thing :lol: meaning no offence but it's a little weird.

Oh, and Michael Huisman seems awesome as Benjen. I wish they had cast him last season instead of Ed Skrein. After seeing the stills, I thought Huisman looked too serious for Benjaario, but after this video I now feel he can play the character perfectly.

You are awesome :P

Jorah's exile confirmed:

http://i.imgur.com/L8HTJWV.jpg

I just love you for that link. For months I have feared they would keep him, then the artisan piece of him ascending the steps and being blocked by Grey Worm gave me hop, and this confirms it.

Jorah is a traitor and will always be one.

And, new Daario is way better. I even forgive now that they changed his hair colour.

Anyone else always having Jack Sparrow in their heads (optically) while reading Daario passages ? It was the first image that came to my head when I read his description and how he is

Jorah's exile confirmed:

http://i.imgur.com/L8HTJWV.jpg

That awkward moment when you go to hive-five some one and they go for the hand shake >.<

but yeah Barry looking beast. I would love to see him fight some time just to see what the actor can do!

Costuming looks amazing (as always, one of the things that made me fall in love with this show).

And I REALLLY like the crowns, and thats one part of the costumes that in the past I havnt been a fan of (apart from Renly's) so h

ope we get a nice look at them in show.

Am I the only one who really liked the first Daario/Benjaario and is disappointed with the recast?

I thought he was good (though not amazing,) and in general I prefer avoiding recast. I'm not sure for the reason of the recast, and I'm not sure how good an actor this new guy is (could be amazing, looking forward to seeing), but yeah in general the lest recast the better, espcailly since the last one was introduced so late in last season.

Archived