ASOIAF Guessing Game XI - Favorite Historical Character - FINAL ROUND

Arya kiddin'

Points! finally, some points! I almost lost every hope :)

It's either Harrenhal or Ashford. I'm just not sure how to interpret "participated" (i.e. being present is also considered as participation)

I will ponder a bit...

That is my question too. AK, is there any possibility to tell us?

hint is updated now.

24. We've had three ties so far and one is yet to come. :)

Ahh.

Good to know.

eta

Just an fyi, Ak.

We do list numbering slightly differently in the states (I can't speak for Europe and the rest of the world). Because of all the fantasy sports I'm in I see ranking lists every day and when there's a tie, they skip a number so the total doesn't get effected.

For example,

1) Rhaegar

1) Lyanna

3) Arthur Dayne

3) Ashara Dayne

5) Joanna Lannister

or

1) Rhaegar

1) Lyanna

1) Arthur Dayne

1) Ashara Dayne

5) Joanna Lannister

It's not wrong or right, just a different expectation and now that I know what you're doing it makes sense too.

Ahh.

Good to know.

eta

Just an fyi, Ak.

We do list numbering slightly differently in the states (I can't speak for Europe and the rest of the world). Because of all the fantasy sports I'm in I see ranking lists every day and when there's a tie, they skip a number so the total doesn't get effected.

For example,

1) Rhaegar

1) Lyanna

3) Arthur Dayne

3) Ashara Dayne

5) Joanna Lannister

or

1) Rhaegar

1) Lyanna

1) Arthur Dayne

1) Ashara Dayne

5) Joanna Lannister

It's not wrong or right, just a different expectation and now that I know what you're doing it makes sense too.

:o

I never paid attention to that, because indeed I always do ranking this way only. I see the merits of the way you described though. :idea:

Well, I'm Russian and I'm always ranking the things with skipping the numbers (you could've seen that from the previous game). I mean, this was meant to be top 20, not top 23, wasn't it?

But actually whatever, the more rounds the merrier! Not that I'm getting points in those...

Well, I'm Russian and I'm always ranking the things with skipping the numbers (you could've seen that from the previous game). I mean, this was meant to be top 20, not top 23, wasn't it?

But actually whatever, the more rounds the merrier! Not that I'm getting points in those...

Do you know mighty potato? He's Russian too.

Archived