Another Trailer Hits Youtube

Westeros

"But Arya Stark hasn't been seen in years." - hinting pretty heavily at the Farya plotline. I'm convinced it'll be in now. The question is whether they'll introduce a new character or if they'll use Myranda. Seeing as previous trailers have established her as thoroughly psychopathic and not just acting I'd rather a new character was introduced.

"But Arya Stark hasn't been seen in years." - hinting pretty heavily at the Farya plotline. I'm convinced it'll be in now. The question is whether they'll introduce a new character or if they'll use Myranda. Seeing as previous trailers have established her as thoroughly psychopathic and not just acting I'd rather a new character was introduced.

Myranda has been in the trailers?

Yep. In the first one we saw her having sex with Ramsay, and in others we saw short shots of her hunting with him.

I don't know how old charlotte hope is, though she can't be more than her mid twenties and Maisie's now 16. Worse Dawson castings have happened.

I'd have a hard time seeing Theon rescuing a girl who helped cut off his dong.

Well they could have played it as her being forced to go along with Ramsay's games and act like she was having fun. But now she's in the trailer hunting women without a hint of apprehension, so that doesn't seem to be happening.

I don't know how old charlotte hope is, though she can't be more than her mid twenties and Maisie's now 16. Worse Dawson castings have happened.

But also .. I don't know.. She is too tall and like Tall Tyrion said.. would be one heck of a rescue "Well you hacked of my cock, or implied it, but I still gonna save you"

I think they will get Jeyne Poole actress back.

I have this really crazy theory, based on nothing really, that they are going to use Yara/Asha as either fakeArya or marry her to Ramsey in order to give the Boltons claim to Iron Islands after Balons death. I mean the whole storyline of infiltrating the Dreadfort to find Theon smacks of a plot device to get captured in the process and thus take the role of fakeArya or even part of some new storyline involving the whole II kingsmoot.

I have this really crazy theory, based on nothing really, that they are going to use Yara/Asha as either fakeArya or marry her to Ramsey in order to give the Boltons claim to Iron Islands after Balons death. I mean the whole storyline of infiltrating the Dreadfort to find Theon smacks of a plot device to get captured in the process and thus take the role of fakeArya or even part of some new storyline involving the whole II kingsmoot.

Someone said that recently and as I replied to it, I saw a pattern in it : Why did they change her name ? Yes because of Osha..well they couldve changed her. But they changed it to Yara...Arya..

But it is unlikely. Still would be acceptable.. Theon saving his sister.

I hate the idea of Yara being fArya, but there is a certain logic to it. Makes it really simple to see how she gets to Stannis; with Theon, instead of being captured separately. Jeyne pool is totally expendable other than being fArya so nothing lost there.

Still... hope that doesn't happen... I can't stand the thought of Asha being in Ramsey's hands. Ugh.

I could see the logic of using Asha as just a general bride as a power grab, but she makes no sense as Farya. As Farya is clearly implied in the trailer I doubt she'll be used in that capacity. Certainly she's a worse fit than Myranda.

I also doubt it. Asha wouldn't make it with Ramsay. She is like Arya in that sense. The warrior and rebel, and what they need is a Sansa who is silent and does what is told of her.

I just wanted to point it out, as the film industry got recently such a liking of anagrams.

Everyone is aware that the Arya line in the trailer is spoken by Jaime, not Ramsay right (listen, trailer editing has caught a few here on this already)? I think it's clearly Jaime talking to Brienne in the "Oathkeeper" episode basically telling her that there's not really anything she can do about finding Arya but that she can go after Sansa (which she then answers "I'll find her"). They can't give away the fact that Sansa is missing in the trailer so it's edited to look like Brienne is saying she'll find Arya for Jaime.

Whether FArya ends up being on the show or not, that part of the trailer isn't addressing it.

Ramsay's line in the trailer is about Bran and Rickon since he knows they're still alive.

Archived