Who must die/live for you to be satisfied with the ending?

Queen Whore

Live: Tommen and Shireen (cured)

Die: Rest of the world

The two will have to repopulate the world and will probably have nicer children than the current lot.

But seriously, anyone can live or die as long as it makes good sense in the narrative of the story.

Live: Arya Stark, Jon Snow (I have a long list of others I'd like to see live but these are my two mosts).

Die: Roose Bolton, Ramsey Snow, The Great Other (or at least revisiting Sleeping Ugly), Freys (preferably all but satisfied with most), Jorah, Littlefinger, Bran Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Stannis Baratheon, and Margery Tyrell.

The villains have already won IMHO. Ramsay dying doesn't change all the horrors his committed. All the Freys dying doesn't change the Red Wedding. Davos surviving doesn't bring back Aemon, Ned, etc...

I just need it to end lol. #DramaticPost

Well Joffrey's death didn't undo all the harm he did either,but it was very enjoyable to read :devil:

GRRM is not my bitch. :wideeyed:

Why do I keep seeing this everywhere? Just because an author is "not your bitch" doesn't mean you can't be dissatisfied with what they write, so long as you're not a douche about it. But in response to the OP:

Die: Craster's already gone, so I'm satisfied for now.

Live: Jon is my favorite so I kind of want him to live, but I think he's gonna have to die (at the very, very, very end) for his story to be complete.

Archived