Two More Trailers

Westeros

Spoiler-ish shot of Cersei there…anybody else see the hairline?

Also, Jon fighting Karl is going to be pretty badass from what we've seen.

These videos just give further evidence to my prediction that this is going to be the best season yet.

Spoiler-ish shot of Cersei there…anybody else see the hairline?

Also, Jon fighting Karl is going to be pretty badass from what we've seen.

These videos just give further evidence to my prediction that this is going to be the best season yet.

Yeah I see it. This video is dark and full of spoilers.

We've got both the blackhanded WW and the huge unkindness of ravens. Pretty strong hints towards Coldhands imo. Not much else new, but cool to see anyway.

But didn't Sam's actor say no Coldhands? Or maybe he just meant no Coldhands for Sam's story?

But I do think season 3 hinted at Coldhands with all of the ravens in Second Sons

But didn't Sam's actor say no Coldhands? Or maybe he just meant no Coldhands for Sam's story?

But I do think season 3 hinted at Coldhands with all of the ravens in Second Sons

My impression from the interview was that he was just talking about Sam's arc.

Could you explain this, using spoiler tags of course. Apparently, I can't see as fast as some of you--what about 'the hairline?'

At about 0:10 of the 'Awaken' promo, there's a shot of a heavily breathing Cersei which is clearly from the direct aftermath of the PW: you can see the top of Joffrey's forehead cradled in her arms.

We've got both the blackhanded WW and the huge unkindness of ravens. Pretty strong hints towards Coldhands imo. Not much else new, but cool to see anyway.

The ravens are from 3x08 BTW, not new footage. There's also a shot of the undead girl from the pilot and the HOTU from 2x10.

I'm also almost positive there's going to be no Coldhands.

The person from the 'Little Questions that don't Fit Anywhere Else' thread who's seen the first three episodes has confirmed that in 4x03, Bran has a series of visions from which he deduces where they need to go to find the Three-Eyed Raven.

From what we've heard so far, there's not going to be any need for him to appear on the show.

0.27 of the Awaken promo. a WW with black hands riding a horse. You also get the same image in the second promo.

But changing CH to a WW seems really counterintuitive, it's only complicating the plot, and it's infinitely more likely that that's just some random white walker meant to tease the supernatural aspect of the show.

These trailers aren't marketed for book readers. They're meant to generate hype among people who've never watched the show.

I don't think it's Coldhands. It's just the show's way of saying "Hey you remember the White Walkers? Yeah, they're still relevant so we stuck one at the end of the trailer to remind you."

But changing CH to a WW seems really counterintuitive, it's only complicating the plot, and it's infinitely more likely that that's just some random white walker meant to tease the supernatural aspect of the show.

These trailers aren't marketed for book readers. They're meant to generate hype among people who've never watched the show.

This, basically.

Archived