Two More Trailers

Westeros

I'm intrigued that one of the trailers sees the Throne Room in ruins. This, coupled with the shot of the dragon over KL makes me wonder: could we get Dany's visions of the future in S4? It adds another chunk to the remains of her SoS plot, and stops the writers from needing to go too far into DwD territory...

I'm intrigued that one of the trailers sees the Throne Room in ruins.

The throne room shot is from the HOTU scene from the S2 finale. They also used the flock of ravens from 3x08 and the undead Wildling girl from the pilot. These previews mixed in some old footage with new stuff, it's already confused a number of people.

I'm intrigued that one of the trailers sees the Throne Room in ruins. This, coupled with the shot of the dragon over KL makes me wonder: could we get Dany's visions of the future in S4? It adds another chunk to the remains of her SoS plot, and stops the writers from needing to go too far into DwD territory...

I think the scene with the throne you're talking about is something we've already seen before when Dany goes to the House of the Undying. It probably won't appear in this season, since these trailers also showed a clip of the wight girl from 1x01 and the ravens flying when Sam killed the Other. I don't know why they bothered showing such things though.

Oof Rickon of the North was before me XD

Has the show done away with the direwolves? They seem to have forgotten that there are other magical pets in the books other than dragons.

We did not see much of the dire wolves in season 3 anyway.

Ghost seems to have disappeared!

I keep wondering what happened to Yara, I think the first preview (maybe another) had a super brief shot of her, since , not a glimpse.

But then it took a long time before we had a micro-second of Mance.

We did not see much of the dire wolves in season 3 anyway.

Ghost seems to have disappeared!

Sam saw Ghost slinking off into the woods in 3x03 (something which seems to have flown over the heads of many fans). And Kit Harington's comments in the 'Ice & Fire: Foreshadowing' featurette seem to indicate that Jon might be back together with him this season. From this, I think we can assume that Ghost headed towards Castle Black after leaving the Watch at Craster's Keep. Direwolves are expensive, and they hardly ever actually do anything in the story (with a few notable exceptions in Bran's and Jon's arcs). There's no reason to just show them hanging around when they don't absolutely need to be there, and if that means we can get huge Drogon, the Meereenese pyramids and the Battle of the Wall in one season, I'm all for it.

But didn't Sam's actor say no Coldhands? Or maybe he just meant no Coldhands for Sam's story?

But I do think season 3 hinted at Coldhands with all of the ravens in Second Sons

What if Coldhands is all CGI and even the actors aren't aware of his inclusion in the story? Except for Bran and Co. of course. It's a long shot, just hangin' in there lol.

It's not cold hands.

F

F

S

That is definitely not Coldhands. That said, it not being Coldhands does not rule out his appearance. As I said before, it is a very long shot but I will hold on to hope untill I know better, which for now I don't. I still believe that if they did include him, that white walker could have been a tease to the unsullied as much as it may be a tease to us readers. I mean we have been discussing this for months now, so...

We know for a fact it isn't Coldhands because Ross Mullan (who wears the White Walker suits) tweeted the trailer where we first glimpsed that horse-back-riding WW and said something to the effect of "I'm back". Also there's that interview from last week where John Bradley (Samwell) said to I think the Wall Street Journal that Coldhands won't be appearing...

Coldhands is cool and i'd like to actually find out more about him. But he doesn't really seem to have that important of a role beyond saving Sam and Gilly and leading bran and co to the cave.something they've obviously been able to alter and not miss out on anything imo( at least when it comes to Sam and Gilly). Do we even hear about him after Bran enters the cave?

Archived