Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else. Pt 2

iheartseverus

You are right but IHeartSeverus saying "carry on" implied to me the intention for it to carry on as it had...

True. Yes, recently the thread was used for Gran De Lys' marvelous input, but apparently the mods had no problem with that, knowing that in a couple of weeks, the series will begin and these questions will fade away. V1 of this thread wasn't closed because the mods had any problem with our topics, but only because of the length of the thread.

Hopefully, Gran De Lys will notice that V2 of this thread is now open, and will come back to us!

Does anyone know if Elio and Linda got the the first 3/4 episodes in advance this year?

I remember that last year they got the episodes and didn't post their thoughts for like a week. In the interim, they were asked repeatedly and relentlessly, "When will your review be posted?" I'm assuming they're waiting until it's all written before they announce anything about actually having seen the episodes.

While we eagerly await for Gran de Lys' return, I thought some of you might be interested to know that Finn Jones drops a tiny Season 4 hint about Loras in this short interview ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBFJ3f3w5uM ): "There's a lot of sass going on, there's a lot of who can out-sass each other, but we're both people who are torn by what our families tell us to do, so we kind of have that in common." I wonder if the other character he's referring to is Jaime?

Archived