Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else. Pt 2

iheartseverus

I know. Then, everybody in Westeros would be a pillow biter, not only Loras :/

I don't mean to be vulgar here, but doesn't pillow biter only refer to anal, not just different positions in general? Lack of missionary wouldn't equal to everyone being pillow biters.

I don't mean to be vulgar here, but doesn't pillow biter only refer to anal, not just different positions in general? Lack of missionary wouldn't equal to everyone being pillow biters.

I'm not sure if there is a meaning that equates with one thing only.

I take it to mean.......that a pillow biter is one laying on their stomach, and for whatever reasons, bites a pillow to suppress the need to yell, scream, etc. And, I'm not one who thinks all voice raising during sex is about pain, as some seem to think? I would think......it's just about the position of said pillow biter, not necessarily about the entrance port? As a female, well.......I could theoretically need to stifle a moan with a pillow without it being anal penetration, couldn't I?

Damn, all the types of posts today..........my hubby needs to get over his cold, just sayin'!!

^ Yeah I suppose that's right. I just assumed pillow biter referred exclusively to anal, since it's considered more painful, therefore the need to 'pillow bite' is greater than 'traditional' sex.

Anyway, this has gotten hilariously off-topic. I hope this answered the person who inquired about pillow biting's question though :Lol:

^ Yeah I suppose that's right. I just assumed pillow biter referred exclusively to anal, since it's considered more painful, therefore the need to 'pillow bite' is greater than 'traditional' sex.

Anyway, this has gotten hilariously off-topic. I hope this answered the person who inquired about pillow biting's question though :lol:

I could be wrong, I'm just giving my personal variations on pillow biting!! A girl must.........go hose herself down about now!! :lmao:

Is Gendry in this season?

I read in someone's post here or somewhere that I can't quite recall now,

that they had met the actor and he told them that he would not be in this season at all, but would return for season 5, apparently as a man who has seen too much in this world.

I read in someone's post here or somewhere that I can't quite recall now,

that they had met the actor and he told them that he would not be in this season at all, but would return for season 5, apparently as a man who has seen too much in this world.

That's quite a change. I wonder in which storyline he's coming back.

In S4E2, Bronn refers to a knight with lightning bolts on his shield and says he had sex with his wife.

Is this a reference to a minor character I should know from the books?

He was just referring to a minor lord from the Reach. No one of importance. I don't even remember him from the books, and I recently reread them, so I guess it doesn't matter who he is. For a second I thought he was referring to Beric Dondarrion's wife, but in the books he was only betrothed to Edric Dayne's aunt, but they never ended up getting married. I guess it was just a random ultra-minor character they used instead.

Does anyone know if we're seeing Sallador Saan this season? I was just thinking there might a good chance of that with all the talk of Stannis' sailings here, there, and everywhere. I hope so, I love that actor, and the way he says; Dragonstone!!

Lady Fevre Dream, they've cast naked ladies (Sarine Sofair, Samantha Bentley and Anoushka Kellet) for episode six when Team Dragonstone

goes to Braavos. One of the girls said on twitter that they had worked with Liam Cunningham. Since I doubt the Iron Bank hosts naked ladies or Stannis would have anything to do with courtesans, I think that Davos will meet up with Saan on a pleasure barge.

Archived