Who got their Amazon Antitrust credit today?

SkynJay

The email telling my credit from B&N just popped up in my inbox. I received $4.38 back.

I am not sure if I will be able to spend it though, since B&N is adamant that my credit card is invalid despite there being no issue with it anywhere else.

Was there a similar lawsuit against publishers in other countries? If so, there may be additional settlements forthcoming for non-US residents.

I was wanting to buy Abercrombie's stuff on ebook for a re-read, but instead I think I'll buy a book I actually haven't read before. Only enough for 1.5 books or so anyway.

I spent 25% of it on books for my son. Anything that gets him reading. How can it even be possible for me to have a kid that doesn't like reading?

Got excellent choices for him like a book about a kid who gets sucked into the Minecraft game, another Diary of a Wimpy Kid, A Percy Jackson graphic novel and Max the Mighty (his teacher said he really liked Freak the Mighty he read in school)

(edit: I was able to buy him actual books....I am not sharing my nook :P )

Only got 2 books so far for myself, The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison and The Liminal People by Aylze Jama-Everett

Will add The Republic of Thieves as soon as I finish The Liminal People

• 3 weeks later...

Archived