Stockholm Premiere Contest

Westeros

GOT_S4-Invite_Stockholm.jpg

April 2nd will see the first episode of Game of Thrones receive a red carpet premiere in Stockholm, and in collaboration with HBO Nordic we’re offering fans the chance to be a part of it—and besides that, a chance for fans to attend a special fan event planned for the 6th of April. The winner of the competition will receive not one, not two, not four, but ten tickets to bring their friends along with them to the premiere; all other prize winners will receive pairs of tickets to the fan event.

See below for full details (in Swedish!), including instructions for how to enter the competition. Please bear in mind that the subject of the email should be exactly the same as noted below—makes it much easier for us to sort through entries!

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Any chance to get the English translation for the Tormund question? I'd like to participate in that thing, but would not like to rely on my virtually non-existent Swedish skills...

Edit: Never mind, I'm not as stupid as I appear...

It seems as if I and my girlfriend have won four tickets for the fan event. Any idea what's to be expected there? We'll have to make travel arrangements soon, and I'd really like to know what to expect before I decide that I'll catch a plane to Stockholm...

Archived