Appreciating Daenerys as Villain

Metopheles

Basically where we stopped in the other two threads.

Simple rules, simple game.

No hate.

No Stannis vs Daenerys

No Jon vs Daenerys

No Daenerys hate. We want Daenerys appreciation as a villain.

That goes you see her as a villain, but like her for it.

Even though I am absolutely pro Daenerys, I can see her villainous aspects to certain readers and definitely see her as main villain to Stannis, the Starks and pretty much anyone that would stand between her and the Iron Throne, or let's say the Seven Kingdoms she longs for.

So let's start our discussion where we stopped.

{http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/106197-daenerys-as-a-villain-appreciation-20-with-new-take/page-29}

This could be something like it:

In the last thread I had the idea of turning Daenerys into a God Queen.

That all men must kneel before her and her dragons. I pointed out that this could easily be done, as the Mhysa scene laid foundation for this. These people love her irrationally. Same goes for her dothrakis. When she brought back dragons they fell to their knees.

What would you think about that ? Daenerys as villainous (or not) God Queen, who is the ultimate ruler and no earthly or heavenly force is above her ?

This is pretty much as villainous as it gets, but for me it would be terrific to read.

Daenerys on some small ebony bench and the dragons around her, all in an enormous new palace that is larger than any other building.

Perhaps even statues of them

or

What if she turns out somewhat of Anakin Skywalker ? special ability and hailed as "the chosen one" but then can't accept it that bad things happen and when the loved ones die goes to extremes, like using dark magic(Padme, Drogo) and gets more and more seduced by the abilities of evil arts. Then becomes a major villain but in the end is brought back on the right course and saved by a family member (Luke/Jon, and Jon fits perfectly for the Luke part, even stated so by Alfie Allen btw) Sounds far fetched but could be neat to read.

NOTE :

Thanks to Lord Stoneheart who brought this thread to life.

It would be awesome if she goes full villain, and the beliefs/wishes of her worst detractors come true and she turns into the Mad Queen, burning up all kinds of random s*** with her dragons. I would laugh ** off. But, I don't think GRRM will do it.

It would be awesome if she goes full villain, and the beliefs/wishes of her worst detractors come true and she turns into the Mad Queen, burning up all kinds of random s*** with her dragons. I would laugh ** off. But, I don't think GRRM will do it.

I hope she does. I hope she has her dragons turn Winterfell into a charred ruin. I hope she crucifies Stannis and then drags his dead corpse behind her on her horse, etc, etc

You can write shit and fuck :D Please write the whole word haha :D

That would be an interested change. But her fans will continue to believe that she is Mother Teresa with WMD as her pets.

I hope she does. I hope she has her dragons turn Winterfell into a charred ruin. I hope she crucifies Stannis and then drags his dead corpse behind her on her horse, etc, etc

That's the spirit !

Let her burn every procreation of the usurper's dogs. Tear down their ancestor's walls and ruin their castles.

And on the foundations she will build new ones. Dragonly Rock, Dragonsneverfell, Dragonsnever-end, Dragon's Eyrie

That's the spirit !

Let her burn every procreation of the usurper's dogs. Tear down their ancestor's walls and ruin their castles.

And on the foundations she will build new ones. Dragonly Rock, Dragonsneverfell, Dragonsnever-end, Dragon's Eyrie

Seriously do you expect people to follow your rules after posts like this and #6?

Okay, let's recap Stormborn's outing in slaver's bay

Astapor

--Kills every male in a tokar above the age of 12

-Leaves 3 people in charge/no army

Result: Butcher king executes her chosen rulers, enslaves the children of the former masters and they start retraining the unsullied. Then war breaks out between Astapor and Yunkai, the flux breaks out and the rest of whomever is left in Astapor are sealed inside the gates.

Yunkai

-She takes the city with few casualties and frees the slaves, leaving the Yunkai still in charge.

Result:The slaves leave w/her army, burdening her to feed and care for them.

Yunkai attacks Astapor, encamps at the gates of Meereen and may/may not have convinced Qarth and Voilantis to join against Dany

Meereen

-Brutal sack of the city

-Crucifies 163 people

-Allows torture

Results:

-Allows the slave pits to re open

-Allows slave trade to recommence, due to people so desperate they want to be slaves

-Takes a cut of the slave trade

-Flux is beginnning to enter the city and the Yunkai ex slaves are also sick.

Please, can someone tell me what is to admire here in reality?

Winterfell is already in charred ruins, how about Storm's End instead?

I'd pretty much love it too.

That would be an interested change. But her fans will continue to believe that she is Mother Teresa with WMD as her pets.

I like the dragons, it was quite villainous of her to chain them up and totally ignore them while she sat on her ass and ate figs and fucked Daario though. That might have been when I turned against her for good.

I like the dragons, it was quite villainous of her to chain them up and totally ignore them while she sat on her ass and ate figs and fucked Daario though. That might have been when I turned against her for good.

I believe that she is like someone who swaggers about his car but he doesn't take care of it. She is all about FUUURREE UUUNNNDDD BLLLUUUDDD DRAGUNZZZZZZ!!! but when it comes to really work about them to helpo them she doesn't care at all and the result? More children's blood on Dany's hands.

Wouldn't King's Landing be better? She could go full on Aerys and let fAegon and all the other pretenders be kings of ashes.

She could burn the Sparrows. i would have nothing against that. They are like slavers to me.

Make atheistic seven kingdoms.

Archived