Just For Fun: Crackpot Azor Ahai Reborn Theories

Penny will be Azor Ahai reborn. She will ride the pale mare and come closer to death than anyone has ever seen, then she will take up a random weapon from the armory and it will light afire. Then she'll slay a dragon, ride another dragon, and then fly across the Narrow Sea and slay all the White Walkers.

In the spirit of Crackpot, I dedicate the following;

Azor Ahai is an Other. Othercrates is the Socrates of Others, and asks "why do we always have to be so damned cold?" But the Others say he's crazy, and don't listen to his opinion. They are too busy with their conquest, and how to get passed the Wall.

Meanwhile, across the Narrow Sea, Rhaegal and Viserion consume all the manflesh the Battle of Meereen has to offer, and fly off west. They come to the Wall and Viserion quips,

"Your fire is so gay I bet you couldn't even burn that ice over yonder." And Rhaegal, determined to show his creamy brother what's what, huffs, puffs, and blows that Wall into the Sea of the North. Single handedly defeating the Nights Watch and the pretender Jon Snow.

The Others begin their conquest.

They come upon many villages, sacking and converting the warm bloods to their cause. Until at last they come upon the great fortress of Winterfell, and by the suggestion of Othercrates, decide to stop for the night. They see a bunch of warm bloods dressed like Others, and take offense. Poor Stannis and Ramsay, and their armies, frozen completely solid.

Othercrates enjoys Winterfell. It has a warmth coming from its walls that he can rid himself of some cold with. When he presses his hands up against the old stone, they start to dribble sparking drops. He suddenly realizes, he can feel his hands again! His icy armor melts away piece by piece as he continues to sit by the walls. As his Other companions sleep, he paces around he sees that they are sparkling, "they are melting too" he thought to himself. But not nearly as quickly as Othercrates had when he was closer to the walls. He gently moved all the others right up into a nice and warm spot, taking precaution so as not to wake them. He dared not risk being accused of treason. He HAD to show them, rather than tell them.

Come the morning, Othercrates explains what he did to the entire Other army that has been restored to humanity. Their shells of ice removed, revealing their true forms. There's Benjen, and the dude from Qhorin's party who got lost, and many other forgotten fellows. The Night King himself is freed from his icy immortality and turns away from Othercrates, his own son.

The Night King sees a piece of his now-melted armor on the floor near where he slept. He picks up the fallen relic, and in his palm it glittered. A ring, the one he wore to denote his love. To a beautiful lady stolen by fire, all of his memories come rushing back all at once. His love was taken by a meteor that came crashing into Dorne, thousands and thousands of years ago. The Night King was a legendary warrior in his own right in his humanity, but for all the power of the sword, and all the strength of arm and will, he was powerless to stop the gods from casting that ball of fire down to the earth. He took his ring in hand, and vowed to the gods he would become their greater, he would fight them with Ice, and he poured all of his malice and remaining will into his golden band of marriage, the first of its kind. He rose his army as far as he could away from the place of his old life, so far north that he faded out of existence, and his name was forgotten, even by himself. But now he sees his son again. The son who followed him to the end of the earth in his vengeful plan. His mother too had violet eyes, he recalled. His son was a living memory of his lost love. Able to feel again, he embraces his son as he never had before.

"My son, the Prince of the Others, long had I promised your mother that should I fail, you would bring our family it's peace. Seeing your mother in you like I do now, I am at peace. I still recall your birth, amidst the smelling salts to keep me from passing out (childbirth be cray), and the smokes of my pipe."

He steps forth, and commands their exit.

The gates of Winterfell open, and Bring the Light, they see their ancient and horrible wintery magic has lost all power, and the sun shines again.

The Doctor is Azor Ahai and will appear on the Tardis at the eleventh hour during Dream of Spring. He'll make that cool signature hand gesture of his and then use lightbringer that is not a sword but his sonic screwdiver.

So Melisandre = Amy Pond? She has the hair for it, to be sure

Darkstar is AA. He is a "salty dornishman", dorne is in a place where the sun is burning everything and create smoke. And he already tempered his sword by almost slaying a princess who would be his queen. We dont know if his sword lighted on fire while on his way to high hermitage. He is the light in the dark also. He said "Im darkstar. And im from the night" he definitely is AA. Even the darkest star burns and creates light and fire.

If he isnt maybe random peasant # 2303 is AA. Like a guy above said

Sandor is azor Ahai. He is reborn on the quiet Isle in smoke and salt. Ie "healing". He's going to have to fight ungregor, and because ungregor is a wight he has to kill him using fire thus completing his character arc from fearful of fire because of gregor to wielding fire against gregor. Most likely using a flaming sword which would logically be lightbringer.

Sandor is azor Ahai. He is reborn on the quiet Isle in smoke and salt. Ie "healing". He's going to have to fight ungregor, and because ungregor is a wight he has to kill him using fire thus completing his character arc from fearful of fire because of gregor to wielding fire against gregor. Most likely using a flaming sword which would logically be lightbringer.

If this happened I'd stand up and cheer!

Archived