Sub Press shipping Clash next week!

nyles33

They were also pre-sold but it doesn't affect the original 448 since there are no rights to future books other than AGOT when it is published.

Once Clash is shipped though, Sub Press will probably have a few extra copies for sale. Keep checking their website, they go fast.

They were also pre-sold but it doesn't affect the original 448 since there are no rights to future books other than AGOT when it is published.

Once Clash is shipped though, Sub Press will probably have a few extra copies for sale. Keep checking their website, they go fast.

Extra copies of Clash (with rights to the SP GoT) are up for sale. Grab them while they're hot!

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/product_detail/a_clash_of_kings

That is great! Congratulations! EDIT: Just this minute got my delivery notification e-mail for the international shipment. When I clicked the endica status link or the USPS status, it said it was delivered to New Zealand on December 6, 2012. Let's do the time warp again...

That is great! Congratulations! EDIT: Just this minute got my delivery notification e-mail for the international shipment. When I clicked the endica status link or the USPS status, it said it was delivered to New Zealand on December 6, 2012. Let's do the time warp again...

Maybe it wanted to do some sightseeing in the Delorean! Got my notifications today.

Got my lettered today. I'm curious which color plate is exclusive to the lettered, assuming they got it right this time. The lettered has 4, the numbered is supposed to have 3.

The lettered has these color plates:

Vol. 1:

After page 136: Tyrion

After page 432: Daenerys

Vol. 2:

After page 192: Arya

After page 368: Sansa

And for the second time, illustrated endsheets were advertised, but that's not what we got.

Got my lettered today. I'm curious which color plate is exclusive to the lettered, assuming they got it right this time. The lettered has 4, the numbered is supposed to have 3.

The lettered has these color plates:

Vol. 1:

After page 136: Tyrion

After page 432: Daenerys

Vol. 2:

After page 192: Arya

After page 368: Sansa

And for the second time, illustrated endsheets were advertised, but that's not what we got.

If I get mine soon, I will let you know.

They had quite a mishap with the limited of The Shining just recently. My copy had some production problems with the marbled covers.

Archived