Will Arya meet "Arya"

Mrmanakan

I was thinking about it, and with the wall in turmoil and Justin Massey heading to the wall and then to bravos with "arya" (jeyne Poole) in toe I have to think that he'll head straight for east watch and get the first ship out of there once he sees castle black bringing her with him to keep her safe. As his encounters with asha had show he seems to be somewhat honorable and caring towards high born ladies (more so than just about any of stannis's other men IMO) maybe because he wants to marry into a nice name, I can't say exactly. I have a hunch that he'll bring "arya" with him. And somehow someway someday Arya the true will run into "arya" I think this will actually be the domino that makes her fall into place back in westeros. Maybe hearing what she's been through I can't say exactly it' just kinda seems to fit. It also makes me think her prayer may grow a bit longer possibly adding littlefinger, definitely adding Ramsay and leech Bolton and joining on the whole Massey bandwagon (of course not as no one of in particular import but not necessarily a FM)

What do you think? Not sure if anyone's brought this up or not just sounds plausible if not likely, just can't think what she'd have to say to make her head home any thoughts

I think it's possible and would certainly be interested. Her meeting with Ramsay would be more interesting though. "Hi honey, I'm home." BAM!

Come to think of it, how about we get the three of them together in a room? That way Jeyne can be so impressed/terrified at Arya's new skills that she won't ever call her horseface again.

Think it is likely that Justin takes Jeyne with him to Bravos. She has been through so much, she might end up in the house of B&W and choose to drink the death wine and go to sleep dreaming of Berik or some happy time. If Arya then get her face she will not only get her ugly memories of Ramsey but also of LF. That might drive her to Westeros.

I was thinking about it, and with the wall in turmoil and Justin Massey heading to the wall and then to bravos with "arya" (jeyne Poole) in toe I have to think that he'll head straight for east watch and get the first ship out of there once he sees castle black bringing her with him to keep her safe. As his encounters with asha had show he seems to be somewhat honorable and caring towards high born ladies (more so than just about any of stannis's other men IMO) maybe because he wants to marry into a nice name, I can't say exactly. I have a hunch that he'll bring "arya" with him. And somehow someway someday Arya the true will run into "arya" I think this will actually be the domino that makes her fall into place back in westeros. Maybe hearing what she's been through I can't say exactly it' just kinda seems to fit. It also makes me think her prayer may grow a bit longer possibly adding littlefinger, definitely adding Ramsay and leech Bolton and joining on the whole Massey bandwagon (of course not as no one of in particular import but not necessarily a FM)

What do you think? Not sure if anyone's brought this up or not just sounds plausible if not likely, just can't think what she'd have to say to make her head home any thoughts

I think it is very likely Jeyne will go to Braavos. What happens to her there will depend on whether she has been identified as not Arya yet. If not, the Braavosi spy network will be confused to learn there are two Aryas, which will lead to an interesting scene. If she has been identified though, she may end up working as a lady in waiting for a courtesan and may run into the real Arya there, who by then will be at her next apprenticeship.

Another reason to think she might go to Braavos is Jon's thought about sending Arya to Braavos if she came to the Wall. Very likely that that's what's going to happen to "Arya" when she gets there, especially considering the situation at the Wall.

Think it is likely that Justin takes Jeyne with him to Bravos. She has been through so much, she might end up in the house of B&W and choose to drink the death wine and go to sleep dreaming of Berik or some happy time. If Arya then get her face she will not only get her ugly memories of Ramsey but also of LF. That might drive her to Westeros.

I had thought about this as well, it would be a sweet irony for Arya to take fArya's face, ending up playing her own role to return to Westeros.

this does sound like a good idea. but how would she then get her own face back after going freelance to that degree

Ohhhh, good point Ida. I wonder what arya knows about "wearing skins" and putting them on herself.

It's quite a parallel between bran wearing skins and arya wearing skins. Also would be quite ironic for a Bolton to be killed by a stark literally wearing the skin of another as they so claim to flay and wear a skin cloak of their enemies. But if a Bolton is alive that long what does that say about stannis's chances at the upcoming battle. I do not think both stannis and Danny's forces will both be victorious sounds to happy of a ending (to the battles) to me. Or maybe they will but at what cost.

When people make plans (save tyrion) in this story it seems that everything that can go wrong will go wrong I do expect a Frey slaughter but the Boltons themselves I do not know.

this does sound like a good idea. but how would she then get her own face back after going freelance to that degree

I confess I just saw it like Jagen did, but sure she will need to lean more. Hope she does.

Mrmanakan Many thinks that Bolton will run to Dreadfort if Stannis will win WF, somehow I can´t see Ramsey come away alive, it would be too sweet if Nymeria and her pack would get him, but we can hope ;)

I confess I just saw it like Jagen did, but sure she will need to lean more. Hope she does.

Mrmanakan Many thinks that Bolton will run to Dreadfort if Stannis will win WF, somehow I can´t see Ramsey come away alive, it would be too sweet if Nymeria and her pack would get him, but we can hope ;)

Good point, as it sounds like the wolf queen is heading north. Or else how else would she even run into a weirwoof and have a tree watching her. I wonder where she's going? Maybe stannis will get reinforcements in a thousand wolves good luck beating that ramsay

I've kind of assumed they would meet, and assumed it would be at the wall or in the north. but with the situation at the wall as of the end of dwd, and since we know massey is headed for braavos, and since the sample Arya chapter - due to the presence of Swyft in Braavos - seems to hint at a "convergence" of plot lines in Braavos, this seems pretty likely to me. It will probably be intertwined with - perhaps in part a catalyst for - Arya regaining her identity, leaving the FM and returning to Westeros.

Arya will be in Essos until we understand what both Varys and the Iron Bank are up to. She is a critical POV there. Why does everyone want to rush her back to Westeros?

Arguably, half of her is already IN Westeros, she just needs to learn to warg Nymeria more actively. So you see she has absolutely no need to be there herself for the time being.

She will be in Essos at least as long as Daenerys and Tyrion are there.

Running into fArya would be one way for her to fulfill her role of piecing together the various schemes under way. So I think it will likely happen.

This just made me have a very amusing mental image of Massey turning up back at the wall with "Arya" and actual Arya as a scruffy small folk hanger on and Jon running over to the party as they arive yelling Arya Arya Arya....embracing the scruffy insignificant girl and Massey looking on ready to present "Arya" to her brother looking wholly confused and bewildered.

I'm actually pretty certain that they will meet, my question is, will Arya kill her?

I doubt that. Arya is willing to consider killing an impediment (horse trader) or for survival, kill for the FM and of course her Enemy List, but she retains empathy unless the cowering wreck that we last saw of Jeyne asks for Mercy I can't see why she would.

I doubt that. Arya is willing to consider killing an impediment (horse trader) or for survival, kill for the FM and of course her Enemy List, but she retains empathy unless the cowering wreck that we last saw of Jeyne asks for Mercy I can't see why she would.

Horse trader?

Archived