War of the five kings battle at Bravos? (Spoilers)

geogus

I think that it's a good bet that Justin Massey will recruit the second sons to come to westeros. Stannis told Massey to bring back whatever sellswords he could and I think that would be a hell of a way to get Tyrion and the sons back to westeros. By using stannis money and clearing the north for danaerys of Aegon in the north

The iron bank or anyone in Bravos will never side with Dany period. Two huge reasons why:

1) she has dragons. Did you hear how tycho responded when Jon joked of dragons? He doesn't think it's a laughing manner and even at a joke he is irritated and scared at the thought (for lack of a better word at this moment) any bravosi will reject anyone with a dragon period.

2) she's a valeryian conquerer. The whole reason bravos was created was to get away and hide from such people. The second dany comes near they will declare war and their freedom. They want nothing to do with her or her dragons.

The bank will never fund dany except to find her death and the death of her dragons

The iron bank or anyone in Bravos will never side with Dany period. Two huge reasons why:

1) she has dragons. Did you hear how tycho responded when Jon joked of dragons? He doesn't think it's a laughing manner and even at a joke he is irritated and scared at the thought (for lack of a better word at this moment) any bravosi will reject anyone with a dragon period.

2) she's a valeryian conquerer. The whole reason bravos was created was to get away and hide from such people. The second dany comes near they will declare war and their freedom. They want nothing to do with her or her dragons.

The bank will never fund dany except to find her death and the death of her dragons

To the Braavosi, that is one side of Dany. But i think, them being former slaves and all, they will like the "breaker of chains" piece better.

i wouldnt be suprised if they backed her at all.

To the Braavosi, that is one side of Dany. But i think, them being former slaves and all, they will like the "breaker of chains" piece better.

i wouldnt be suprised if they backed her at all.

The IB have already backed Stannis, secondly Dany is on the other side of the world and hasn't given any indication of when she coming to Westeros. Thirdly as people have previously mentioned the history between Braavos and Targs. It seems you are hoping IB will back Dany which isn't the case

I think that it's a good bet that Justin Massey will recruit the second sons to come to westeros. Stannis told Massey to bring back whatever sellswords he could and I think that would be a hell of a way to get Tyrion and the sons back to westeros. By using stannis money and clearing the north for danaerys of Aegon in the north

Doubt Tyrion would ever want to back Stannis at all, plus the Second Sons are far away in Slavers Bay. Justin Massey will most likely recruit first sellsword companies in Braavos or near Braavos, and then slowly work his way down. The Second Sons went down to Slavers Bay cause their reputation has gone downhill.

Dany has really no need of the IB, and they have already backed someone related to the debt holder. No one other than the Stannis or the current rulers would consider making good on the debts any other financial support would be considered a bad investment, unless it is separate and on its own merits.

As to the topic, I do not see a battle between the two parties, as the IB is going to settle matters by killing Swift and sending his head to Cersei as a message, pay or more of the same will follow. This will act as a plot device, hopefully to get Arya back the KL, but also, and more importantly, it will cause Cersei to spiral deeper into paranoia, that ends with the burning of KL.

3) Dany has proven that she has no concept of respecting treaties or contracts.

Archived