Justified Season 6 (SPOILERS)- Rightly Aplexed in Harlan

Larry of the Lawn

Damn. That was a hard play by Raylan. And the way it is setting up doesn't look good for Kendal. Or Raylan's conscience. All the shit he's pulled, and he doesn't carry an ounce of guilt or shame. Getting a kid forty years over a leverage play would change that, I think.

Damn. That was a hard play by Raylan. And the way it is setting up doesn't look good for Kendal. Or Raylan's conscience. All the shit he's pulled, and he doesn't carry an ounce of guilt or shame. Getting a kid forty years over a leverage play would change that, I think.

what shit specifically has he pulled?

That was fucking awesome. That's Justified at its best. Funny, tense, great dialogue. And a ballsy move by Raylan at the end. Also that Detroit stuff with Raylan looks like it won't go away, and now that Boyd is armed with that knowledge, it's a dangerous ploy.

It also looks like Ava's prison storyline is coming to an end, whether it's by her death or her release. I hope it's the latter, although I'm not sure what purpose she'd serve on the outside.

what shit specifically has he pulled?

Killing a couple dozen criminals, colluding with a mob boss to kill another one, basically all the shit that Art bitched about. None of those acts ever bothered Raylan. He doesn't care that he put down those assholes, and he doesn't care that he had to color outside the lines to get the job done. Why should he? It always works out for him.

With the exception of Arlo's death, Kendal getting locked up for his entire life would be the first time that his actions came back on him in a permanent way. Maybe something like that is enough to nudge an already great character into new places.

The last couple episodes have really been great, a shame the middle of the season was so bad. The beginning and end were pretty good imo.

Damn Raylan was a dick in this episode. Boyd talking about a file on him really hit a nerve. It certainly looks like all Raylan's cowboy shit is going to catch up to him in the final season.

Top episode.

Dewey was on form. "The anus is on you!"

Felt bad for Ava, pretty sure she's going to die next ep.

Raylan's face when Boyd mentioned Nicky Augustine was gold.

ETA: This ep really made me think Kendall did it, and some irrefutable evidence is going to come out that it was him, and he's going down for life.

Yea, agreed with the chorus. Last night was great and once again, a Justified episode. Boyd v Raylan is always when this show is at it's best. I will say, despite the various plot failures this season, Yost and co still know how to build a climax.

ETA: This ep really made me think Kendall did it, and some irrefutable evidence is going to come out that it was him, and he's going down for life.

I really doubt this. Looked more like Raylan using Kendall for leverage over Daryl. There isn't a single good reason why Kendall would have shot Art.

I really doubt this. Looked more like Raylan using Kendall for leverage over Daryl. There isn't a single good reason why Kendall would have shot Art.

I know that's why Raylan upped the charges. But could be wrong, in which case he just completely screws over Kendall.

Darryl made Kendall take that blood pact thing the week before to do whatever he says. The presumption is that he told Kendall to make that confession, however, what if he told Kendall to do the shooting?

I know that's why Raylan upped the charges. But could be wrong, in which case he just completely screws over Kendall.

Darryl made Kendall take that blood pact thing the week before to do whatever he says. The presumption is that he told Kendall to make that confession, however, what if he told Kendall to do the shooting?

I mean, it's within the realm of possibility but the Kendall who was really scared after Danny killed Jean-Baptiste doesn't jive with a kid who would try to kidnap a woman and shoot a US Marshall in the process.

I feel really bad for the minions this episode. Mike got the crap beat out of him and it's not looking good for Jimmy. They may be really minor guys, but they've been around a while, just being good soldiers.

Dewey was hilarious in this one. Not just messing up the sting on Daryl, but confessing to a murder on tape in the process? Awesome! And going back for his turtle-dog and necklace was just perfect too. I kind of got the impression that the prostitutes were reevaluating him after he beat up that big John, too.

Great episode.

"YOUR SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED!"

LMAO at the bartender, worst job in the world indeed.

I'm glad the show regained some focus, it's never better than when it is either Boyd and Raylan against something or both against each other.

Seems pretty clear from the beginning of the season that Ava won't survive it, and this episode makes her death even more likely.

I don't think they'd show so much of her this season just to whack her; they could have done that half a season ago and used the time for other characters. I think she'll either get free, or she'll end up as the new Judith.

Archived