Last Thing They Would Say (Character Anti-Philosophy) game v.4

complexphoenix

Euron! Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! Euron!Euron! (BREEAAAAAAAAAAAAATH)

Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!

Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!Euron!

Oppo (Penny's brother)

@captnz_daughter289

Like "I am a secret Targaryen, but my grandfather on my mother's side is one of them Lannisters." #I'msuchabitch #lol #bastardproblems

Arianne, Quentyn, Vic and Euron, after learning they might be cut.

Haha, the irony is: I wont get any revenge on ya, bastard, as I die for the sins of the sinners...including you.

Shut up and scream !!! You don't know anything about me ! ANYTHING!!

I know what it feels like being the son of someone other than the man your mother is married to...

cut to Rams and Jesus hugging it out and sit at the bar.

Cersei picking blueberries for world peace

Mitch: "Never mind the why and wherefore, love can level ranks and therefore...AHAHAHAHAHAH

it's too godd Mya....you know perfeclty well that I cannot wed a lass below my station, I just wanted to have some fun you know"

Mya : "Never mind..I always liked my mule best anyway.."

Maester Pycelle

Archived