TTTNE424 Its been a Hard Days Night Eight Days a Week Happy Birthday Koba

Gillio

Just wanted to link this - I believe a rule should be established that whoever starts a thread in GenChat should make sure that the person to whom it is dedicated actually notices it! (Either posts the link in TTTNE or in PM.)

Of course I do! Seriously, I cannot imagine you not dancing! :lol:

I agree on both counts!

I always think of people dancing though. It is how I imagine happy.

And I "can't" dance either. But I never let that stop me ;)

after sitting on my plain butt in the corner of my living room (in a dramatic pose no less :P ) i realized that ... couches are overrated and that my ass is amazing .

OK put the mirror away, now!!! :P

Just wanted to link this - I believe a rule should be established that whoever starts a thread in GenChat should make sure that the person to whom it is dedicated actually notices it! (Either posts the link in TTTNE or in PM.)

:o I dance as much as the Amish commit adultery.

Happy birthday, Koba!

Everybody can dance, I have said so before and will say it again! :commie: Just move with the rhythym. You are such a cool person, I cannot imagine you not dancing!

Happy Birthday Koba! I have no Beatles songs to link because I'm not really a fan but... Happy Birthday!

Bucky, I agree, everyone can dance. Especially if you dont embarass easily On a night out, I love nothing more than to rule the dance floor with some wacky and hilarious moves :lol: (I never get "drunk" as such before this, I usually stick to 3-4 drinks maximum)

A night out with all of tttne folk would be hilarious :lol: :cheers:

Happy birthday again Koba! Just because its you....

:leer: :leer: :leer: :leer: :leer: :leer:

OK put the mirror away, now!!! :P

i don't even own a hand mirror :P

people have been telling me how cute my butt is for a long time , i thought they were being nice and rude at the same time but i dunno , i mean i like it and it has served me ever so faithfully in all my endeavors . i believe it deserves some praise maybe even a medal :lol: you can have one too , i'm sure yours is just as awesome :cheers:

ETA:i'm just so politically and morally incorrect but i make no apologies :D

Of course, and I did both.

Rhythm is what I lack lol, but no on a serious note it's not embarassment that bothers me (I use that as an excuse,) but the real reason is because I think I'll break something. When I was little I used to dance a lot but once I sprained my ankle 'dancing' ..... I broke a stack of plates.'dancing' ..... I'm tried of getting hurt :p

I always think of people dancing though. It is how I imagine happy.

And I "can't" dance either. But I never let that stop me

Dancing is a good way to:

- Express "happy"

- Become/stay fit

- Stretch

- Get rid of stress

- Enjoy company of people

- Stop being bored

That means, dancing is awesome all around. :D

And that is the spirit! :commie:

Of course there is difference between "dancing" as in learning a choreography, training the technics and elements, be able to catch the rhythm exactly and "dancing" as in just moving with the music - the former might require a bit more devotion. ;)

I dance as much as the Amish commit adultery.

:lol:

Rhythm is what I lack lol, but no on a serious note it's not embarassment that bothers me (I use that as an excuse,) but the real reason is because I think I'll break something. When I was little I used to dance a lot but once I sprained my ankle 'dancing' ..... I broke a stack of plates.'dancing' ..... I'm tried of getting hurt

Does that mean that you want to learn dancing, but you are afraid you will break yourself or items around you, or that trying to dance is just annoying to you?

(I had my ankle sprained three times. Only once was a consequence of dancing. Injuries, sadly can happen doing anything. Of course we should do our best to avoid them. :) )

Plates ... might be a good idea to have enough space around oneself when dancing. :P I am very clumsy too, as my mother loves to tell me.

And I am not a really good dancer in any sense of the word. I just enjoy going to the dance school.

We will dance together! And laugh our asses off doing it!

Indeed! :commie:

King Shrewd has the best name ever. Since he's the king in a fantasy series he'll probably die but I hope he doesn't just because of his name :P

What was the blank quote for? :p

I agree, King Shrewd is a great name. Have you mer Patience yet? You must PM me where you are at so far :)

Taters, I havent got the Beatles vibe either :(

ETA: and how can Arya Kiddin' be missing this?! :lol:

Archived