Bump this thread everyday until Benjen Stark is found

Frey Kings

Just googled 'Benjen Stark - where is he?'

Welp! According to a very interesting site (IMDb):

-He's hanging with Robb Stark in a war far from home. The Land of Always Winter? Skagos? Hmmm.

-Unbeknownst to me he popped up to check out Stannis during an investigation of a death in a tunnel (is this proof that there is a tunnel from Winterfell to the Wall? :le gasp:)

-Soon he'll be running around either being a humanoid thingy, or chasing one! That'll be proof that he's Cold Hands, for sure!

-He just finished being chased by an extremely large sea creature (along with Maester Luwin and Stannis's son!)

Whew! He's just so busy these days.

All the fans of the theory Benjen is Coldhands seem to forget a pretty important detail: Bran KNOWS Benjen, including his voice, mannerisms, etc.

Coldhands may be a zombie wearing a big hood, but in all the time Bran was traveling with him, especially given his dreaming ability and all, it seems pretty ridiculous to think he wouldn't have noticed he was traveling with his zombified uncle.

So...no. Benjen is not Coldhands.

All the fans of the theory Benjen is Coldhands seem to forget a pretty important detail: Bran KNOWS Benjen, including his voice, mannerisms, etc.

Coldhands may be a zombie wearing a big hood, but in all the time Bran was traveling with him, especially given his dreaming ability and all, it seems pretty ridiculous to think he wouldn't have noticed he was traveling with his zombified uncle.

So...no. Benjen is not Coldhands.

Not to mention that Leaf said Coldhands was killed "long ago." Benjen hasn't been missing long enough for that to apply to him. Howver, Benjen could certainly be a Coldhands-like wight/other undead creature. I found it interesting that Coldhands is not listed in the Wiki as a wight. So there must be another name for reanimated brother of the Night's Watch who took their vows in front of a heart tree.

Have you ever noticed that Samwell showed up to the Wall, right after Benjen went "missing?" Makes you wonder...

OMG! I had never considered that...

Sam ATE Benjen on the way to the Wall? :eek:

:lmao:

eta: My prediction is that we will reach 'Bump this thread everyday until Benjen Stark is found: V94'

The first book was published in 1996. That means Benjen Stark has been missing for 18 years! The Westerosi Missing Persons Squad needs to seriously step up their game!

:rofl:

"Cold Case: Westerosi Edition"

Okay, this pun was very bad. :leaving:

Bumping.

Archived