Who would you like to have seen Cersei marry?

Or Cersei with Roose Bolton...can you imagine the offspring of that unholy union?!? The mind boggles...And arguably it would be hard to find two people in Westeros more genuinely deserving of each other...

Heh, that would be amazing. I wonder how Cersei would take to him? She certainly wouldn't be able to manipulate or deceive him

Heh, that would be amazing. I wonder how Cersei would take to him? She certainly wouldn't be able to manipulate or deceive him

Hell, he'd probably find it amusing to watch her try.

I for one wouldn't be shocked if Cersei actually does marry Euron as a last ditch measure to hold on to power-and oh the combined marital crazy there will be something...

Hell, he'd probably find it amusing to watch her try.

I for one wouldn't be shocked if Cersei actually does marry Euron as a last ditch measure to hold on to power-and oh the combined marital crazy there will be something...

Yep.

At this point with all her bridges burned her only options are Euron or Littlefinger. I am curious to see which way she turns.

Uh people, you do realise that dropping names like Ramsay and Gregor Clegane is just a polite and not very subtle way of saying 'I want her raped, tortured, mutilated, given to dogs etc' :stillsick: :shocked:

Archived