Game of Thrones Inspired Jewelry

Here is something that only GoT fans may appreciate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvOJcMWr94

I have created jewelry only for three houses so far but this may grow into a larger line. I don't know whether there will be other importan houses emerging later in the show. I didn't read the books though. Not sure how many Greyjoy fans are out there so I didn't make that ring for example. Tyrells have not been represented much in the first three seasons, while Stannis as the only Baratheon seems like a total outsider. There are probably not many fans of this house either.

If you have any suggstions for more houses feel free to drop a line.

Here is something that only GoT fans may appreciate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvOJcMWr94

I have created jewelry only for three houses so far but this may grow into a larger line. I don't know whether there will be other importan houses emerging later in the show. I didn't read the books though. Not sure how many Greyjoy fans are out there so I didn't make that ring for example. Tyrells have not been represented much in the first three seasons, while Stannis as the only Baratheon seems like a total outsider. There are probably not many fans of this house either.

If you have any suggstions for more houses feel free to drop a line.

This is great!

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I'd get me the Lannister ring. Really. This is the first piece of jewelry I'd like to wear.

• 4 weeks later...

The renderings looked very nice. This is the official Westeros.org site. So it's a problem if you are not licensed with GRRM to make jewelry based on the images and especially the copyrighted words and phrases from George's stories. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look on the left hand side. There is a list of license holders. Those of us who hold such licenses make regular payments to George to maintain the right to make the things we do. I suggest you work on the license before sell any.

Good luck! Tom Maringer, Shire Post Mint

Archived