Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

Oh oh, my friend accidentally suggested a hysterical crackship. She was reading ASOS and went, "Gee, if Tywin thinks Tyrion screws things up, why doesn't he just marry Sansa himself?" I wasn't sure if it was madness or brilliance.

You know what? Fair point. Why didn't Tywin just marry her. It would have solved all his problems and kept all the benefits of the Lannister-Stark alliance. It would mean that poor Sansa was married to a mean old man, but no one in King's Landing cared what she thought anyway.

Dunk/Old Nan anyone? Totally gonna happen.

Arianne/pre-Reek Theon - that way he could try his gross Pick-Up Artist shtick on someone who can give as well as she can take instead of using his social position to exploit naive captain's daughters and feeling up his sister.

Oh, and I would love to see [stannis] being a Wildling and having to steal a woman XD

That would be hilarious. He'd be so agonized having to "steal" anything.

Afterwards, he'd probably hack his own fingers off, just to teach himself a sharp lesson about breaking laws.

Afterwards, he'd probably hack his own fingers off, just to teach himself a sharp lesson about breaking laws.

She will bend the knees or he would destroy her.

Haha, that would be so wonderful fitting :lmao:

I love to imagine characters being basically the same, keeping their personalities and characteristics, but growing up with other families, at other locations with another culture, aso... But Stannis and the Wildlings is just incompatible in my mind. I could rather imagine a woman stealing Stannis than the other way around...

Him being the Wildlings' King would be glorious: That would be the best organized Wildlings-army ever, they were South of the Wall in a second; even if he had to organize raids (he grew up with them in my imagination, so he'd see them as right), he would care about his people acting fair and just, and everybody getting the same.

His biggest problems, I guess, would be if he wants his heir to be the next Wildlings' Queen, but nobody would give a fuck about blood, family, succession... But since he wasn't then being used to this thinking and traditions, it wouldn't probably brother him (which means he also wouldn't certainly ever become the Wildlings' King).

The best thing I'd wish a baby-Stannis, born by a Wildling-woman and a Wildling-man, would be getting abandoned near the Wall, so that the NW could find him and he'd become the world's best Lord Commander!

Brienne and Sarella/Alleras
"Who has to wear the dress today?"
"You do. I wore it yesterday. I think. Didn't I? Oh, just flip a coin, dear."

Sandor and Obara Sand
or Sandor and Tyene Sand (That would be... ... sweet.)
What the heck. Sandor and all the Sand Snakes.

Littlefinger and Obara

You know he secretly likes women with whips. (He fantasized about Cat with one.)

Littlefinger and Leaf

Can you say Petyrpaste, boys and girls?

Arianne/Edmure

Asha/Stannis

Wha?

How is it worse than SanSan, atleast Stannis wouldnt cuss/grab her arm forcefully/leer at her every second :P And Sansa would be queen.

It was pretty visual.

Although, I think I was referring to Petyr/Sansa back then and got mixed up? That one creeps me out more than SanSan.

Sansa gets the most creepy ships.

I've noticed Jon/Sansa is a growing ship, especially in fanfiction. I see this pairing more than Dany/Jon.

i think sandor/sansa is pretty crackpot. there's evidence for it in the books, but it could never actually happen :'(

Actually it could but it would require a ton of changes for both characters, not to mention where each seems to be heading at the moment seems to rule it out, and it wouldn't be some fairytale "happily ever after" situation if it did happen. So the whole lovey-dovey, "true-love-soulmates-kissing-forever" shipping is definitely crackpot.

Maybe he'll have to rescue Selyse and it will rekindle the flames. Wait, were there ever any flames between those two?

No, it was a political match that was part of Jon Arryn's attempt to pacify the reach post Robert's Rebellion. There was some comment that Stannis 'somberly did his duty' yet again or something to that effect.

Archived