Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

Throbb

:leaving:

Is that Theon/Robb...so overrated! :rolleyes:

Lets crank things up a notch and go with Jobb!

My unsullied friend actually said the first display of sexual tension she seen on the show was that stare between Jon and Robb in the Direwolf pups scene. :uhoh:

My eyes still bleeding after a Jobb fanfic I read two weeks ago.

Haha, yeah don't go there!

You do get some good ones with 'crack' pairings but the majority of them are just...dirty situations just for the hell of it. No plot what so ever. I still can't figure out how a guy can have a baby in a world with no technology.....

The most cracked of pots I can imagine right now would be Arya and The Late Lord Frey.

I kind of like the idea of Arya ending up with Elmar Frey. They have this history neither of them knows about, and he could disavow his family over losing his princess and killing her brother and mother, and then become a good guy. He could take another name and he and Arya could rule the Twins together with Nymeria and the fearsome wolfpack.

The most cracked of pots I can imagine right now would be Arya and The Late Lord Frey.

I kind of like the idea of Arya ending up with Elmar Frey. They have this history neither of them knows about, and he could disavow his family over losing his princess and killing her brother and mother, and then become a good guy. He could take another name and he and Arya could rule the Twins together with Nymeria and the fearsome wolfpack.

I could see Arya going to bed with a Frey... but they wouldn't be sticking it in her, she'd be sticking them first :P

Hodor and Dog...no, that's TOO weird.

How about Osha and Littlefnger then? She could tame his wandering wantonness with her wild ways!

BTW...can someone explain the use of the word "ship" in this forum's title? I know "crackpot" of course, but I've never heard of "Crack Shipping." School me please.

You want a pot so filled with crack you end up on the FBI's 10 most wanted list ? Here.

Arya Stark and Jaime Lannister

Oberyn Martell / Lysa Tully

Viserys Targaryen / Gatehouse Amy

Victarion Greyjoy / Brienne of Tarth

Roose Bolton / Arianne Martell

Dany / Randyll Tarly

Stannis/Asha - almost makes sense, if you squint

Actually, yeah. It would hilarious too.

Blackfish is still a bachelor, right? And fat Walda is probably about to be widowed.

Melisandre and the High Septon could prevent the next thousand years of religious wars.

Myrcella and Rickon after every other Lannister has been killed would kind of be a laugher and kind of be poetic justice.

Archived