ASOIAF TWENTY QUESTIONS - REGISTRY RECORD Part2.

Jon's Queen Consort

Host: Castellan

Answer: Jaime's shaggy beard and longer hair as seen by Catelyn at the end of his imprisonment (Object / Body part)

Winner: yomi

Host: yomi

Answer: The cream and gold dragon egg / one of Dany's dragon eggs (Object / Miscellaneous)

Winner: Ser Arthur Heath

Host: SerArthurHeath - Answer: Honor (the horse) - Winner: A Free Shadow (had been done before)
Host: A Free Shadow - Answer: Luther's thoughts/motivations when he rode off a cliff (misc/words, thoughts or misc) - Winner: Castellan

Host: TheMalcolm - Answer: The red comet (had been done before, in the misc/misc section)- Winner: A Free Shadow
Host: A Free Shadow - Answer: A Dream of Spring (objects/books)- Winner: SerArthurHeath
Host: SerArthurHeath - Answer: vows (misc/misc)- Winner: yomi

Well, how does Tywin wanting Cersei be a queen not count as an intention that people mentioned as an intention? He was trying to make it happen for a long time. And resigned as the Hand when Aerys said no.

I was thinking about it, but what you said about it being/not being an intention completely threw me off.

Well, how does Tywin wanting Cersei be a queen not count as an intention that people mentioned as an intention? He was trying to make it happen for a long time. And resigned as the Hand when Aerys said no.

I was thinking about it, but what you said about it being/not being an intention completely threw me off.

This is what I thought too. I don't believe that this counts as words.

The last three:

Host: Bori

Answer: "Always the artists." (Words/Quotes)

Winner: Annara Snow

Host: Annara Snow

Answer: Sandor's tears in the cave where he fought Beric (Objects/Body parts)

Winner: ofacloud

Host: yomi

Answer: Brienne biting off Sandor's ear (Events)

Winner: Annara Snow

Archived