[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode (READ THE OP)

shiola

What did you love about this episode? From the smallest background detail to an obvious character moment, everything is fair game! This is a hate-free zone to shamelessly gush over everything you love about the series. NO PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE NEGATIVITY OR BACKHANDED COMPLIMENTS.

And, for the love of the Mother, remember..

NO SPOILERS MEANS NO SPOILERS

- no hinting

- no predictions

- no vague statements

(UNLESS IT IS UNDER A SPOILER TAG)

I loved that Oberyn and Loras flirtation :leer: (crossing my fingers for more).

And I was really happy to see Meera again. She's just my absolute favourite.

And there was so much more I loved but gosh I can't even remember right now.

Oh and Jaime looked real hot in his outfit when he was fighting with Bronn :drool:

I am going to be visiting and re-visiting my own thread about a million times because I will keep thinking of things I loved.

- I am always down for an excuse to see Bronn so I'm happy he's sparring with Jaime. I liked his line about how he fucked that one woman and how "if no one heard her, they won't hear us". He's so crass and normally I'd hate it but on him it's so perfect. Jerome. <3

- Jaime and Tyrion showing some brotherly love, however fleetingly, in their breakfast scene.

- Roose straight up telling Ramsay what's what. "You're not a Bolton. You're a Snow."

- Oberyn insulting Tywin. What a ballsy motherfucker. I love the Dornish. I want them in every scene.

- Cersei spending her son's wedding going around and being a complete bitch to people.

- Margaery looked beautiful.

- Jack's acting.

- Stannis sticking up for Shireen.

- Shireen being adorable.

- Loras being Sassy

- Jack's acting

- Bran's vision was really cool.

- Theon's face when he found out about Robb

- The scenery in the opening scene

- Jack's acting

- Sansa's face during the jousting

- Jack's acting

The jousting was heart-wrenchingly cruel... Having that one dwarf fucking the direwolf head in Sansa's direction, and seeing her face. It felt like a punch to the stomach. But why I say it's positive is because of the impact. The fact that that was essentially Joffrey's last act is brilliant. Yes, we saw him being an asshole to Tyrion as well. Quite a bit. But that one bit of the jousting was sadistic and cruel and salt in the wounds and everything we hate about Joffrey and we see it played out on Sansa's face beautifully... And we have that seething hatred for Joffrey and overwhelming sympathy for Sansa fueling us when Joffrey starts choking.

I'm just.. I'm so happy that we saw him truly being a monster this episode, in addition to being just a fucking asshole.

Can we all just appreciate how impressive Alfie Allen's acting is? His Reek is perfect. He is able to express so much emotion with just his eyes, it really is incredble. And the moment when he found out about Robb almost made me tear up.

Absolutely. Alfie is one of many true talents in this cast. He amazes me with almost every scene. He lets us get inside of Theon's head and feel emotions we don't want to feel for a character we don't want to feel them for. Brilliant.

Ellaria- not only her pride...but that dress! :)

I am so excited to see more costumes from an entirely different culture. I want to see a fashion line from Dorne.

Archived