Jack Gleeson tribute thread

Mr Hodor

Jack Gleeson was so perfect that he showed Everything you needed to know about Joffrey Just in the way he wore his crown. He tilted it over his eyes like a cocky rich kid wearing an expensive driving cap while he runs over small animals in the porsche his Daddy bought him. You could just tell he was certain he looked dashing and regal in it. There was no actual awareness of the responsibility of the crown, or the sacrifice a true King may be forced to make. It was just something cool he was entitled to.

All Hail Jack Gleeson!

Jelpy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is my first post, but I had to come and pay tribute to Jack. I actually started watching Game of Thrones because of him. Even in the clips, his acting was captivating, and I am so sad to see Joffrey go. Brilliantly acted, and unconventionally adorable.

• 1 month later...

This is my first post, but I had to come and pay tribute to Jack. I actually started watching Game of Thrones because of him. Even in the clips, his acting was captivating, and I am so sad to see Joffrey go. Brilliantly acted, and unconventionally adorable.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I also pay tribute to Jack. One of the best actors indeed. He nailed the part perfectly.

I think Jack Gleeson was perfect as Joffrey, I can't imagine anyone else being half as good.

I wouldn't say 'perfect' as he was a far cry from the physical description from the book. But he made up for it personality wise.

• 3 months later...

I saw an interview with him at a college and he's actually a really chill kid. As far as i know he is working on starting a theatre company. he jokes around with people and just has a personality that is so opposite from his character it is comical. Props to ya Jack that was a spot on portrayal of Joff

I thought Jack Gleeson was perfect casting as Joffrey. After two seasons he was my least favourite character, but I found him really entertaining near the end there and miss him. I put him in the top ten actors from this season even though he appeared in only three (essentially two) episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived