Ramsay's girlfriend (book spoilers?)

Yeah, I don't see how she could be fArya unless they change that whole plot. Jeyne is a terrified young girl forced into the marriage, while Myranda...isn't. And I agree, Theon risking escape to save her makes no sense.

Yara= Arya. Need I say more? She's gonna arrive at the Dreadfort, get betrayed by some of her men, one of whom turns out to be Euron (that guy with the scars over his eye) and Ramsay marries her in order to get rid of the threat of the Ironborn and Theon saves her because they're both characters the audience cares about to some extent so there are stakes there.

I'm ok with Myranda, I mean, if I have to choose between her or Yellow Dick, Myranda FTW :P

I just hope her relationship with Ramsay doesn't take to much screen time in detriment of other story lines.

Oh, and I also hope Yara put an end to her life when she attack the dreadfort.

Yara= Arya. Need I say more? She's gonna arrive at the Dreadfort, get betrayed by some of her men, one of whom turns out to be Euron (that guy with the scars over his eye) and Ramsay marries her in order to get rid of the threat of the Ironborn and Theon saves her because they're both characters the audience cares about to some extent so there are stakes there.

I don't think the Northern lords could be fooled into believing Yara is Arya, though. The age and look are wrong and there is no way Yara would passively stand in the godswood and accept that marriage, imho.

That is if Ramsay leaves her an opportunity to kill herself though.

I don't know, she could always make a scandal during the wedding proper, throw herself from a window, try to overpower Ramsay or any of the Bastard's Boys. Jeyne was broken and trained, but I can't honestly see Yara being broken like that.

Based on their naming conventions, it suggests that Myranda Royce won't be in the show...I mean if they changed Asha's name to Yara, because it was "confusing" with Osha....

I find it downright stupid. Get rid of a lord's daughter Sansa befriends who might still play a part in her storyline in order to introduce some random character who brings nothing to the plot and whose main reason for being there is her boobs :rolleyes:

even if they do introduce Myranda Royce with a changed first name, it will still be stupid. Just like it was stupid to turn Jeyne Westerling into bloody Talisa for no reason, as Jeyne Poole doesn't even exist in the show.

And don't even get me started on the Asha/Osha thing... I wonder what they will name JonCon when the time comes. I mean, we already do have a Jon, don't we? and I bet Jon Arryn will still get mentioned once or twice so that's two Jons already. No way we're getting another one :P

I thought it was a bad move on HBO's part. It humanizes Ramsay to an extent that the book doesn't. It robs the character of many aspects that makes Ramsay who he is and diminishes the Ramsay/Reek dynamic. Bad move. But yea, nudity, ok, I guess.

myranda is a complete psychopath and a sadist so it does not humanize him. Her presence In the hunt did not lessen the impact of it at all. it was sick and evil. just because a girl who is anything but normal was along for it dosent make it any less worse.

If anything, it suggests that Ramsay played the girls against each other for giggles, knowing full well where it would go so he's actually even less sympathetic because he did not pull this stuff in the books. I suspect that the rocky relationship with Roose is close to the books, seeing as Ramsay is literally the only heir Roose has at this stage and so he has to take him in, when previously he jokingly sent him smelly Reek as companion just for a laugh and generally did not give a shit about him.

I think tansy was probably just an innocent girl who was forced into a relationship with ramsay knowing full well what would happen if he said no. So she did what he said figuring she would be safe that way, but in the end she was not. Myranda is different she is actually into sadism and is a psychopath. That's why he has taken her as his hunting partner. Ramsay gravitas towards people who Share his mindset.

I don't know who they are substituing Myranda for, but Tansy could be

I think tansy was probably just an innocent girl who was forced into a relationship with ramsay knowing full well what would happen if he said no. So she did what he said figuring she would be safe that way, but in the end she was not. Myranda is different she is actually into sadism and is a psychopath. That's why he has taken her as his hunting partner. Ramsay gravitas towards people who Share his mindset.

If what you say is true, then Tansy could be a substitute for Lady of Harenhall, who was married off to Ramsey, and whom he tortured and killed by denying her food until she chewed off her own fingers. Just a way to show Ramsey is the sadist in every relationship.

I don't know who they are substituing Myranda for, but Tansy could be

If what you say is true, then Tansy could be a substitute for Lady of Harenhall, who was married off to Ramsey, and whom he tortured and killed by denying her food until she chewed off her own fingers. Just a way to show Ramsey is the sadist in every relationship.

Lady Hornwood*

Archived