Bronn and Jaime [Book Spoilers]

You mean the eldest son that just got disowned by his rich father who really has all the money?

Tywin still see's Jaime as his most valuable child, in spite of his comments. Either way, Jaime still holds a lot of power within the Lannister family. The fact is that if Bronn started spilling stuff Jaime didn't want him to, he'd be in deep shit. He's a smart guy who's after his own self-gain, so he knows it makes sense to keep his mouth shut in this instance.

Then Tywin is going to die, and Cersei is going to send him off to get rid of him.

And then one day the one-handed man without a family is going to walk off the job, too.

I imagine by that point, Westeros will be ravaged with winter, Others and dragons. The revelation that Jaime Lannister is no longer a particularly good fighter won't really concern a lot of people when their entire race is at stake.

He knows no such thing. In fact, I can see Bronn telling Cersei everything. (And it has nothing to do with Bronn being dumb, Bronn is not dumb, either.)

There was an interesting scene in season 3, Bronn is literally standing between Tyrion and Cersei.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am new, I am not sure I am even posting correctly since nothing has being showing on the boards but I am trying again anyway:

What with Bronn guilting Jaime to help Tyrion last episode and also his change to buddy up with Jaime... isn't it looking like they may have our beloved Bronn be in on Jaime's jail break plan and then replace Penny as the travelling partner across the sea?

Tyrion and Bronn are super awesome together. Penny story seems axed. Tyrion will still be a kicked puppy but it won't be as depressing if Shae's possible betrayal is sympathetic and Bronn's possible one is just a fake out. Pod remains awesome as ever.

Could Bronn may be enslaved with Tyrion and fill Jorah's shoes for the whole way along that arc(?)

Thoughts?

Edit: I think Barristan isn't going to give up Jorah Changed my mind on seeing some previews, I think someone will out Jorah. Still not sure if he is destined to join up with Tyrion on the show though.

• 1 year later...

Archived