Joffrey and Tommen's banners/sigils

lord summers

I cannot believe he was not aware that he and Cersai never completed the act. He sort of was very experienced in that department.

How can she complete the act if he just bangs her, cums and falls asleep? He completed the act, that's all what matters.

Women can't just close the door down there.

I have a feeling that Robert KNEW (or suspected) the kids were not his so taught them little and did not care that they took Lannister sigils.

WHY did Robert become a drunk. What guilty secret did he have that made him not want to care?

It just seems strange that he NEVER tried to be a king.

I cannot believe he was not aware that he and Cersai never completed the act. He sort of was very experienced in that department.

I don't think he knew the kids were not his because he would've most likely killed Cersei for that. He didn't teach the children because he wasn't such a good father. He was a drunk and a womanizer. He didn't get involved in the lives of any of his bastards, not even Edric Storm which he acknowledged.

About the other issues, he simply was a bad king. He thought that because he's a king he can do whatever he wanted (drinking himself to an early grave) because the Hand and Small Council can rule for him. He was a good warrior but not fit to rule.

It comes down to LANNISTER PRIDE AND ARROGANCE. IT actually reminds people of Stannis's letter that the kids are Lannister Bastards and not Baratheon at all. My belief is that the kids are incest bastard children of bastards themselves. Cersei and Jaime are Aerys II bastards, I am convinced. Waters-Hill or Hill-Waters, oh WTF.

The dual sigil for a King whose lineage was in question is surely a bad idea. It does give credence to those who would be in the he is not the true king camp. I got the idea that the dual sigils was more Cesei's doing than it was Joffery. The royal sigil as well as those of the great houses should be a single sigil, making them anything other IMO dilutes them in some way (even if the spouse was from another one of the great houses). In the case of the royal sigil it was the Targaryens who did the conquering when they did marry outside the family it would have been a dishonor to those who came before them to place the other sigil along side the three headed dragon. Same thing in this situation, the dual sigil somehow puts the Lannisters on par with the Baratheons and that is not the case. The Lannisters did none of the heavy lifting when it came to winning the crown yet believe that it is their right to rule.

I agree though that is Robert had been the father to Joffery that Jon Aryn had been to him this would not have happened in the first place. Robert was a great warrior and leader but that is where it stopped although he had the best claim he was surely the wrong person to place on the throne.

The dual sigil for a King whose lineage was in question is surely a bad idea.

It's a recipe for disaster in any future scenario were there is a succession crisis. Even if Lannisters wouldn't have anything to do with the Baratheons 5 generations from now, they would suddenly lay claim on the throne if even just the slightest sign of uncertainty regarding the succession appears.

Archived