Whos destined to be the next Tywin?

unSonofStannis

So out of the younger generation popping up like Rickon, Trystane, Willas, Sweetrobin, Aegon, Edric, Tyrek (?) Lancel, Edmures unborn child(?) etc. who of these most likely is going to be the next Tywin?

A ruler whose house at the beginning of his reign was weak and not respected and had to take charge and destroy the threats to his family and then command unwavering loyalty, respect and fear.

It just occurred to me ... who's running House Lannister now? Tywin dead, Jamie in the kingsguard, Tyrion on the run, Cersei facing serious charges, Kevan assassinated ... I would assume Genna has taken the reins, but has it been actually stated?

It just occurred to me ... who's running House Lannister now? Tywin dead, Jamie in the kingsguard, Tyrion on the run, Cersei facing serious charges, Kevan assassinated ... I would assume Genna has taken the reins, but has it been actually stated?

Officially? Cersei. She's the last of Tywins' children and from her it would pass onto Tommen.

Realistically in the future? Either Tyrion if he and Dany ever do get to Westeros and win the war. If not? Either Tommen legitimized as a Lannister or someone like Daven or Lancel.

Daven is running the army and was named Warden of the West. Genna is running Riverrun. A guy named Damion Lannister has held Casterly Rock this whole time as the war waged as its Castellan. Cersei the real "head' is finally free and will presumably run things now, but up until the crossbow twanged it was likely Kevan.

Officially? Cersei. She's the last of Tywins' children and from her it would pass onto Tommen.

Realistically in the future? Either Tyrion if he and Dany ever do get to Westeros and win the war. If not? Either Tommen legitimized as a Lannister or someone like Daven or Lancel.

Youve forgotten Tyrek.

So out of the younger generation popping up like Rickon, Trystane, Willas, Sweetrobin, Aegon, Edric, Tyrek (?) Lancel, Edmures unborn child(?) etc. who of these most likely is going to be the next Tywin?

A ruler whose house at the beginning of his reign was weak and not respected and had to take charge and destroy the threats to his family and then command unwavering loyalty, respect and fear.

There probably won't be another Tywin for another century. He was unique.

Of the people you mentioned, I doubt anyone (and certainly not Sweetrobin!)

Maybe we can consider Roose and Ramsay the more twisted Northern versions of Tywin and Joffrey.

Archived