ASOIAF Twenty question v.96

Jon's Queen Consort

Vague hint: someone/something not a lot of people apparently care about

1. Not character or place

2. Not object

3. Not words, but technically it can be played that way

4. You can say it's related to a specific character or group of characters

5. Not really related to a group of characters, but can be viewed as related to a few people during the course of the book

Hint: the name(s) of the character(s) is unknown

6. It is sort of a secret or knowledge, not in a way "know how to sail a boat", but more like "Cersei sleeps with Lancel" sort of thing (not a theory though) Which means, not a hypothetical thing to set an expression. Hint. It could be proven true or false in different cases.

7. Nothing to do with pyromancers

8. The source of it is the POV's words, but it's not related to any POV-characters

9. It is some kind of accusation or belief about a few people in the books. They didn't know each other as far as I know, but they surely do have something in common.

They weren't named, but they are not "random peasant #24678" either.

10. The POV whose words are the source is Stark/Lannister

11. POV is male

12. The people it's related to were seen in one region

Hint. Wasn't meant as a serious statement

13. Not a trait of a family. These people are not siblings, they're not related by blood

Big hint at 15.

15. Not Tyrion POV

Big hint: we saw three of those people during the five books. Two of them are dead at the end of ADWD. There can only be one man at the time to whom the statement is related.

I will be giving the hints after every question now.

I was thinking the men in the kingdom who are stronger than Jaime but he could beat them all, but I don't know if they are all SoTN and I think he thinks it perfectly seriously. sigh

the only not named important character group from which we saw three and two have died is the High Septon...

hmm clever

so, does Jaime have to have thought/said something not serious about them, he is the male Lannister POV left. Maybe he though something about the death rate among them.

First, is the group High Septons?

If so, is it the question 'does the high septon ever pray'? which Jaime asks rhetorically in AFFC?

(Jaime says rhetorically Does the High Septon Ever Pray?)

The group is indeed High Septons and the answer isn't a question, but indeed the dilemma if they pray or not. I'm not that good with English so I wasn't sure how to put it into words, but seeing you've managed to get it right, everything is fine.

Jaime spoke it with sarcasm in ASOS though he probably nailed it for the first two ones, but it apparently isn't true for High Sparrow. I'm thinking people didn't care if the first High Septon prayed when they dragged him off during that scene in ACOK.

Nice job!

First, is the group High Septons?

If so, is it the question 'does the high septon ever pray'? which Jaime asks rhetorically in AFFC?

(Jaime says rhetorically Does the High Septon Ever Pray?)

Congrats! :cheers:

:bowdown: It is your win Bori for figuring out the High Septons. All I did was search an ibook to see what Jaime said about them.

Host away!

PS I think you will win AK's guessing game too, you clever devil.

:bowdown: It is your win Bori for figuring out the High Septons. All I did was search an ibook to see what Jaime said about them.

Host away!

PS I think you will win AK's guessing game too, you clever devil.

No, It's your win, you said the anwser!

Besides, I just hosted one before this, so it's definitely your turn :P

PS: you still have more points in the Guessing game...we will see

Archived