How can someone ship Sandor and Sansa?( so gross)

Secto

There is a massive age difference in the previous arranged marriage of Lysa and Jon Arryn (I'm sure there are more), Craster weds his daughters and the Targs and Lannisters are incestuous. By GRRM standards, I think Sansa and Sandor would be amazing, howver unlikely. :)

Come on guys that is freaking disgusting.

Why? Because of the age difference? Sansa was born 286AL and Sandor 271AL. That's 15 years. That is not much at all.

Or is it because Sansa is beautiful and the Hound ugly?

My parents age difference was 16 years and it worked out pretty well. Or is it that hard to think that a beautiful woman could fall in love with an ugly looking man? Or the other way around?

I really don't see a problem here.

Despite that: I HATE SHIPPERS!

If this offends people, then they clearly are not reading the right book series.

Just because we don't like abusive potential child molesters doesn't mean we can't enjoy these books. I fully enjoyed reading Sansa's arc and no one can deny the Hound was a big part of it, but with actual romance involved the story becomes quite alarming. Danzie has a nice way of putting it here. They don't need to be a couple to still be important to each other.

Just because we don't like abusive potential child molesters doesn't mean we can't enjoy these books. I fully enjoyed reading Sansa's arc and no one can deny the Hound was a big part of it, but with actual romance involved the story becomes quite alarming. Danzie has a nice way of putting it here. They don't need to be a couple to still be important to each other.

Now I'm curious when this story became romantic. Apparently I need new reading glasses. :crying:

He made the comment "I should have fucked her bloody" after they told him she had been married to the imp (about the same age I believe). I am sure the hound was aware of the fate of the imp's last wife and think it was a comment to that. I like them together personally they are so different they complement each other and he is the only one other than family that cared about her just for being her.

He made the comment "I should have fucked her bloody" after they told him she had been married to the imp (about the same age I believe). I am sure the hound was aware of the fate of the imp's last wife and think it was a comment to that.

Oh I see now! yeah, that totally makes it better. I'm sure Arya felt that way too.

He made the comment "I should have fucked her bloody" after they told him she had been married to the imp (about the same age I believe). I am sure the hound was aware of the fate of the imp's last wife and think it was a comment to that. I like them together personally they are so different they complement each other and he is the only one other than family that cared about her just for being her.

I believe he made that comment to piss off Arya so she would give him quick death...

:agree: He's not the All-Westeros Properly Expressing Your Feelings champion. And he says things he doesn't mean to hide the hurting teddy bear inside. People focus too much on what he says and not the true feelings behind his outbursts.

With some therapy, and a puppy, Sandor could turn out to be quite a guy. I don't know anyone who thinks Sansa and Sandor are or should be a couple now, but as the story progresses and each grows and changes, they could potentially become a couple, and a very good one.

I believe he made that comment to piss off Arya so she would give him quick death...

:agree: This too.

Archived