Any chances we see a fourth dragon?

sheepstealer being alive or having procreated is something that might not be too far off, but at the same point and time-why haven't we heard more reports of dragons if that is the case?? if dragons still exist, then I think the only place that migh tbe possible would be within the ruins of valyria, or in Asshai. However, for the sake of the story, I think that Dany;s dragons will be the only ones used within the Song of Ice and Fire series. Will they last to procreate? Maybe. But I don't think that the books will show it.

I also think we might see an Ice Dragon more than another fire breathing one.

I'd have to agree with the OP, that dany's dragons aren't the only dragons that we will see before the series is over.

first there has been subtle hinting about an Ice dragon

then not to mention all of those random dragon eggs that were owned by the Targs after they stopped hatching.

There locations are unknown, but something tells me we haven't heard or seen the last of those eggs.

I hold out hope that the monstrous, coal black Cannibal - which survived the Dance of Dragons - flew off to Skagos, the symbolically named Isle of Cannibals, where it went to nest deep in a volcanic vent and went to sleep inside the mountain.

When it is woken, it will emerge from Stone (the name of Skagos in the Old Tongue) and give Jon a black dragon of Balerion size. A Dragon freshly woken from Stone.

I hold out hope that the monstrous, coal black Cannibal - which survived the Dance of Dragons - flew off to Skagos, the symbolically named Isle of Cannibals, where it went to nest deep in a volcanic vent and went to sleep inside the mountain.

When it is woken, it will emerge from Stone (the name of Skagos in the Old Tongue) and give Jon a black dragon of Balerion size. A Dragon freshly woken from Stone.

Im drewling.

There is the dragon egg Euron claimed he had as well. Some people think he gave it to the faceless men so it could end up with Arya.

Personally I want a red dragon of we have a new hatchling.

That would be sweet.

False. Davos is headed to Skagos and will mount Cannibal there and use it to prove that he, not Tormund's Member, is Azor Ahai reborn.

I think we might see an Ice dragon.

In GRRM's old children's book one ice dragon fought 3 fire dragons (with riders). The Ice dragon also brought winter.

There could be an ice dragon in this story that is the reason for Westeros's weird weather (which GRRM said would be explained by the end),

Archived