Dragons get separated in WoW?

DragonBound

Yeah if GRRM desides to kill one or more of the dragons won't happen with WOW book but possibly during the final book of the series but not until one of the dragons has laid one or several dragon eggs of it's own.

I'm not entirely sold on not having any dragons die in WoW. I think at least 1 will die.

I do, however, completely agree there will be some propagation of the species and we'll see more than 3 at some point. Dragon under Winterfell !?

I've been saying for a long time now, We will def. see dragon vs dragon in this series. We might even see more dragons than the 3 we know of.

*Ice dragon

*Stone Dragon

*Shadow Dragon

*wight dragon

Dragons hatched from other eggs after Danys dragons hatched.

I believe Viserion will somehow end up in the north and Rhaegal will end up in Ironborn control. Reak havoc in the reach. I see Drogon killing Rhaegal

Interesting how there might actually be other types of dragons. They certainly are mentioned by many characters in the book.

And I read the pre-release chapters available, today. V and R are definitely flying around Meereen fighting and eating during the battle. To me this reinforces my idea that Vic will be getting control of at least one of the dragons. And using Tyrion's sample chapter where he picks up the white dragon cyvasse piece combined with GRRM's love of foreshadowing, I am inevitably drawn to the conclusion that Tyrion will get V and Vic will get R.

Archived