Theories of evil becoming good and good becoming evil thus ending the great war with the others

Dorne in the USA

Arya will be the Face-less Woman that is promised and use her technique to target the remainder of her list. Cercei clearly won the trial in KL against the Sept due to the men in Braavos in the Mercy Chapter. Arya will eventually defy evil and change the nature of the face-less man organization thus turning evil to good.

Bran will end up eating the Jojen paste and complete his destiny through more tutelage from the BR. Eventually Bran will have to kill BR to prevent him from casting the others onto the people of Westeros. Thus changing evil to good.

Jon will become the Night King after dying and being resurrected in some way, prob something Mel does. My heart says John's mother is Lyanna and Rhaegar is his father but GRRM has stated he doesn't like fans to dictate his fiction. Maybe John will truly be dead to avoid the question but I have read and heard all the theories and it is the strongest theory I have heard. Listening to Ned's dream read by Roy Dotrice really made me believe it. But in order to go with my crackpot theory, John will become the Night King and fight against Azoh Ahai possibly Dany or Stannis.

Just weird theories hopefully someone completely proves me wrong with something Ive missed but it's just speculation.

Arya will be the Face-less Woman that is promised and use her technique to target the remainder of her list. Cercei clearly won the trial in KL against the Sept due to the men in Braavos in the Mercy Chapter. Arya will eventually defy evil and change the nature of the face-less man organization thus turning evil to good.

Bran will end up eating the Jojen paste and complete his destiny through more tutelage from the BR. Eventually Bran will have to kill BR to prevent him from casting the others onto the people of Westeros. Thus changing evil to good.

Jon will become the Night King after dying and being resurrected in some way, prob something Mel does. My heart says John's mother is Lyanna and Rhaegar is his father but GRRM has stated he doesn't like fans to dictate his fiction. Maybe John will truly be dead to avoid the question but I have read and heard all the theories and it is the strongest theory I have heard. Listening to Ned's dream read by Roy Dotrice really made me believe it. But in order to go with my crackpot theory, John will become the Night King and fight against Azoh Ahai possibly Dany or Stannis.

Just weird theories hopefully someone completely proves me wrong with something Ive missed but it's just speculation.

That would be awesome, an evil Jon.

Archived