TTTNE425: Do it for Denmark!

Nerolunar

Welcome to the 425th version of The Thread That Never Ends. And thanks to L_T for giving me this opportunity :)

This thread is not dedicated to the bizzare commercial, but to my lovely country Denmark, and its capital Copenhagen.

Have you ever been in Denmark/Copenhagen? If so, did you like it? :)

Spam on!

This reminds me of JW. She'd love to see those images - I'm sure.

I miss our lost sister. :crying:

:lol: Just remember that Sweden was once a part of Denmark :devil: Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzv6ljgwgzs Remember that it's only a joke :cool4:

I bet ;) Reminds me that I'm going to start on Season 3 with my mother today.

Wow, a shiny new thread!

Congratulations to LT on the win. ;)

Nero, I have been to Denmark, actually to Copenhagen, when I was ten, I think only for a day or so. I saw the Mermaid, and the palace (I think?). The whole thing is kind of fuzzy in my memory. I remember the guy who told us where to find the mermaid though.

Oh oh oh and I was in the Danish Legoland! :lol: BTW, for those who like Lego avatars - this is a great opportunity!

Another good Danish thing - although I only saw a few episodes from the middle of the third season now.

COngrats L-T :cheers:

That's very interesting to know - you told Steve Stark (where is he, btw?) that you were stationed in the Frankfurt/Wiesbaden area? And yes, I say "GDR". I'd use DDR in a German forum.

I was in the Wiesbaden counterintelligence field office. My unit was headquartered in Darmstadt.

Good morning everyone! I'm currently looking at my sisters wedding gift registry not knowing what to get. It all looks so boring and practical. Haha I guess I'm still not getting the whole being n adult thing

No reason to limit yourself to their list. :P

Get two, a dull boring one from the list, and a copy of the Kama Sutra. I imagine they'll get lots of use out of it :leer: However some might consider that inappropriate, take my 'advise' with caution.

Like this idea...the second one could be anything fun they could do together

Eira, the 80;s had its fun moments...

like the completely inappropriately awkward cigarette Bubble Gum that became popular in the 80s... wow that was special.

I ate candy cigarettes all the time when I was a kid. Then they made the gum ones, then they stopped selling them altogether.

Welcome to the 425th version of The Thread That Never Ends. And thanks to L_T for giving me this opportunity :)

This thread is not dedicated to the bizzare commercial, but to my lovely country Denmark, and its capital Copenhagen.

Have you ever been in Denmark/Copenhagen? If so, did you like it? :)

Spam on!

Never been, but it is on my list.

I found this picture. So cool! Very interesting setup

In 2007 (i think) We were invited to go to Sweden to visit a Volvo truck factory as guests of Volvo, through Hubby's job.

We had a day in Copenhagen, which is when we went to see the Little Mermaid, as I said, beautiful but smaller than I thought, and not as far out in the harbour as I thought.

We went on a boat tour of the harbour and saw 3 of the houses Hans Christian Anderson Lived in, he seems to have moved quite a lot.

Oh forgot, found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=-16Aqs8NZ_s

:lol: Just remember that Sweden was once a part of Denmark :devil: Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzv6ljgwgzs Remember that it's only a joke :cool4:

A great one, I love it. (And I'm sooooooooo ignoring the fact that we was in an unwanted union with Denmark from 1397 to 1523)

Congrats Nero .

yes i have been to Denmark , to Copenhagen specifically -i stayed a week- , i'm going there again in June -business- i liked the place , i met some nice people , although i felt out of place there , kinda like i didn't fit at all but then again i feel like that pretty much everywhere .

ETA : Anybody feel like chatting ? no ? Okay :(

Gillio said:

In 2007 (i think) We were invited to go to Sweden to visit a Volvo truck factory as guests of Volvo, through Hubby's job.

We had a day in Copenhagen, which is when we went to see the Little Mermaid, as I said, beautiful but smaller than I thought, and not as far out in the harbour as I thought.

We went on a boat tour of the harbour and saw 3 of the houses Hans Christian Anderson Lived in, he seems to have moved quite a lot.

Hey, then you must have been around my parts of Sweden! Even in my city, probably, where the main office is, and the major factory.

I remember walking through Copenhagen, doing some sightseeing, and was planning to go see the mermaid for the first time. Someone described the way to it, and we walked past it. We were like, she should be around here somewhere!? And looking back to the right, ah, ok, there she is, she's really small... well then, moving along...

Lol, that was funny but awkward xD

I mentioned it in the last thread, but I've been to Denmark a lot, it's so close taking the ferry from my city. Or drive, or take the bus, or train. It's a very nice place imo! I got a marriage proposal after a few minutes of conversation with a danish guy in Copenhagen, that was special :lol: Not too serious, but he was funny.

A great one, I love it. (And I'm sooooooooo ignoring the fact that we was in an unwanted union with Denmark from 1397 to 1523)

Not all of Sweden. *shakes fist* :P

Congrats Nero .

yes i have been to Denmark , to Copenhagen specifically -i stayed a week- , i'm going there again in June -business- i liked the place , i met some nice people , although i felt out of place there , kinda like i didn't fit at all but then again i feel like that pretty much everywhere .

ETA : Anybody feel like chatting ? no ? Okay :(

Potato :grouphug: I might come to chat a bit.

Also your new av is hilarious :laugh:

To Denmark! :cheers:

And, yes, I've been to Denmark countless times. My parents can literally see Denmark from their apartment. :)

Can't wait for Denmark hosting the Eurovision this year!

Hiiii TC! Nice to see you back!

Archived