TTTNE425: Do it for Denmark!

Nerolunar

Congrats Nero!!!

Well that's a shame :) I had my hopes high.

Now that's just wrong imho. Why? You hate Hans K Andersen or what? Last summer when I was in Rome I went to St. Peter's to see Michelangelo's Pieta and the lady who was our guide told us how some guy once attacked it with a hammer and smashed face of Madonna...I was shocked...I love art and all that is beautiful and Pieta is not only beautiful; it's one of a kind,unique and incredible...I wanted to slow torture the guy with scented shoelace...or worse. I know it's a rant and there are far more important things in life than some statue but it really bothered me a lot. That guy is nobody,who gives him the right to destroy something timeless....something that touched so many people that gave joy and pleasure to so many people...something that lasted for so long??? I'll stop ranting now.

A thread about that commercial would be a bit narrow, don't you think? :leer:

Also, I think he did it because he was an anarchist or something. I agree that art from old times should be preserved... especially gorgeous statues that are difficult to copy.

Edit: listening to "Explosions" by Ellie Goulding. Auto include on my playlist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miOEmyjpLkU

A thread about that commercial would be a bit narrow, don't you think? :leer:

Also, I think he did it because he was an anarchist or something. I agree that art from old times should be preserved... especially gorgeous statues that are difficult to copy.

:leer: is never narrow it's versatile :P

Lany would you ever consider making a beholder hat?

That would be cool :)

Hello friends.

Congrats Nero and L_T :cheers:

I have never been to Denmark but would like to. I want to travel to too many places. It's the thing I want to do most in life, see as much of the world as possible. Unfortunately I don't have the money or time to do so :\

Fefe, the bull wouldn't stand a chance :P

thanks Fefe :grouphug: but to be honest that was a bit misleading , i'd still win but i'm not angry and frustrated , i'm just sad and emotionally numb .

thanks Fefe :grouphug: but to be honest that was a bit misleading , i'd still win but i'm not angry and frustrated , i'm just sad and emotionally numb .

That sucks :( I don't know what kind of advice to give, Rhae is much better at that than me, but I do hope you'll get past it. (And of course you can PM me anytime).

I'm going to a gymnasium tonight where its only £3.50 for two hours use of the equipment (obviously there are coaches supervising and other people there too). *feels healthy and energetic* Wish me luck all! :D

*ponders what to do first*

Alright, everybody, dilemma time. This would belong to the First World Problems, if I was just whining, but I'm asking your opinion and I think that'd be off-topic'ing the First World Problems, so it ended up here.

A. Should I or should I not go on a family vacation (as in, my parents, my sister, my aunt and uncle and my cousin)? Because they did ask me if I want to go with them, and I know they'd like me to go. And it's not like I have anybody else to go on a proper vacation with right now, so it'd make sense and all. But... I dunno... our society kinda considers going on family vacations at this age kinda... "I'm single and pathetic". And... I don't think it should, but it does. Maybe not anywhere else, but here, it kinda does. I'm making this sound like the lamest 'dilemma' in the world, in fact there's no need for me to make it so, it IS in itself the lamest 'dilemma' in the world. Still... what do you guys think? Thanks in advance :grouphug:

B. I want to move. I want to move to a bigger apartment, but I feel like doing that might hurt my father's feelings who spent lots of time and energy and money on getting my current apartment ready. And I don't want to hurt his feelings or make him think I don't appreciate what I get, stuff like that. Again, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bothering you lot with these stupid things I label as 'dilemmas' and thanks in advance if you tell me your opinions :grouphug:

That sucks :( I don't know what kind of advice to give, Rhae is much better at that than me, but I do hope you'll get past it. (And of course you can PM me anytime).

thanks anyway Fefe :grouphug: i don't think she wants to talk to me , she's probably tired . why would anybody care about my stupid emotional shit anyway ? i'll survive the usual way : repress until you forget , until next time .

Hey, potato. If you need to talk, feel free to drop me a PM.

I'm going to a gymnasium tonight where its only £3.50 for two hours use of the equipment (obviously there are coaches supervising and other people there too). *feels healthy and energetic* Wish me luck all! :D

*ponders what to do first*

I wouldn't survive 5 minutes in there.. good luck and have fun! :cheers:

why would anybody care about my stupid emotional shit anyway ? i'll survive the usual way : repress until you forget , until next time .

:grouphug:

A. Should I or should I not go on a family vacation (as in, my parents, my sister, my aunt and uncle and my cousin)? Because they did ask me if I want to go with them, and I know they'd like me to go. And it's not like I have anybody else to go on a proper vacation with right now, so it'd make sense and all. But... I dunno... our society kinda considers going on family vacations at this age kinda... "I'm single and pathetic". And... I don't think it should, but it does. Maybe not anywhere else, but here, it kinda does. I'm making this sound like the lamest 'dilemma' in the world, in fact there's no need for me to make it so, it IS in itself the lamest 'dilemma' in the world. Still... what do you guys think? Thanks in advance :grouphug:

B. I want to move. I want to move to a bigger apartment, but I feel like doing that might hurt my father's feelings who spent lots of time and energy and money on getting my current apartment ready. And I don't want to hurt his feelings or make him think I don't appreciate what I get, stuff like that. Again, what do you guys think?

A: If the only reason you don't want to go with your family is because others think it's lame then I think you should go :)

B: I think you should just tell him that you want to move and take it from there :dunno:

Archived