If ASOIAF Characters Were (Extreme Metal) A Band/Genre Of Metal

Blazfemur

See I was surprised by them. Someone called them deathcore, and I was specifically waiting for beat down breakdowns, and didn't get any. Same for Suicide Silence, very disappointed.

The Black Dahlia Murder is straight up death metal. I love them so much. There is nothing "core" about 'em; no breakdowns. Personally I can't stand Suicide Silence. They were another one of those So Cal deathcore bands that I was forced to see open for actual good bands.

The Black Dahlia Murder is straight up death metal. I love them so much. There is nothing "core" about 'em; no breakdowns. Personally I can't stand Suicide Silence. They were another one of those So Cal deathcore bands that I was forced to see open for actual good bands.

This fucking guy gets it. There is absolutely nothing "core" about them. I'm just gonna parrot what you said cause its so true. There just extremely talented melodic death metal, put out 6 stellar full lengths too they never release a bad album.

Me personally I can't stand Suicide Silence, the only So Cal deathcore band worth a damn is All Shall Perish. Those dudes can go.

This fucking guy gets it. There is absolutely nothing "core" about them. I'm just gonna parrot what you said cause its so true. There just extremely talented melodic death metal, put out 6 stellar full lengths too they never release a bad album.

Me personally I can't stand Suicide Silence, the only So Cal deathcore band worth a damn is All Shall Perish. Those dudes can go.

GOOD deathcore is hard to find. I'd consider obviously Whitechapel, Disfiguring The Goddess, old Chelsea Grin, Aegaeon, I Declare War, Rose Funeral, and Carnifex pretty decent deathcore. Even Waking The Cadaver has some good groove to them

GOOD deathcore is hard to find. I'd consider obviously Whitechapel, Disfiguring The Goddess, old Chelsea Grin, Aegaeon, I Declare War, Rose Funeral, and Carnifex pretty decent deathcore. Even Waking The Cadaver has some good groove to them

Whitechapel kicks ass.

Bronn - Kyuss

Good thing that as a completly casual metal listener I don't have to be well versed in all those -cores... my head would explode.

"Every time we come back....we're a bit less" - James Hetfield

this rings so true

Whitechapel are awesome, that shit would play when the White Walkers come

thank you sir, needed a breath of fresh air. And for fucks sake, the world needs more metal!

Good thread btw man totally original

Archived