Will living Starks ever reunite?

direwoofwoof

Sure this has been discussed but can't find it in posts. It killed me reading the books how close the siblings came to reuniting several times, and even the direwolves. Arya is so badass at this point in the books, Jon is stabbed, Bran's becoming a tree, Sansa's off with LFinger, Rickon with Osha... how will any of them ever get together again?

I'd really love Cat and Arya to reunite somehow. I've got the feeling it would be their only chance to escape their endless paths of vengeance ... Knowing she's still got someone to fight for, maybe Cat could become herself again, and Arya could afford behaving like a child again.

... Or it would be only worse, and they'd make the deadliest mother-daughter combo ever seen. Either way, it would be interesting to read/watch.

The emotional build up is too great for there not to be some kind of reunion coming!

I'd really love Cat and Arya to reunite somehow. I've got the feeling it would be their only chance to escape their endless paths of vengeance ...

I dunno, they're both pretty vengence minded, I think it would be more along the lines of, 'right, you go West, I'll go East, and at the end of the day the person with the least kills cooks dinner'

ASoS Bran I

Sometimes he could sense them, though, as if they were still with him, only hidden from his sight by a boulder or a stand of trees.

In this quote, Bran is warging Summer while Summer is thinking about his pack: Grey Wind, Ghost, Lady, Nymeria, and Shaggydog. I've always understood this passage to mean that with training from BR, Bran will be able to communicate telepathically with Jon, Sansa, Arya and Rickon.

The emotional build up is too great for there not to be some kind of reunion coming!

This.

Realistically though, I think the best chance for reunification are Jon, Sansa and Rickon. I don't know what is going to happen with Arya. I hope she gets back to Winterfell but am worried she might stay a Faceless Man (or Woman) and end up drifting around forever.

Rickon will return from Skagos, I'm sure. But I think Bran is not leaving the weirwood grove ever again.

Bran and Arya are so distant right now.

I think Rickon sole purpose is to rally the north to the starks again, and Sansa is not that far, Jon might see them at some point, so i think those three have a pretty good chance of getting together, but, Bran and Arya are the ones that i really don't know what they will become, they are both in training to become something completely different from an ordinary person, and sacrifices may have to be made.

This.

Realistically though, I think the best chance for reunification are Jon, Sansa and Rickon. I don't know what is going to happen with Arya. I hope she gets back to Winterfell but am worried she might stay a Faceless Man (or Woman) and end up drifting around forever.

Rickon will return from Skagos, I'm sure. But I think Bran is not leaving the weirwood grove ever again.

Idk. I think Bran will be either riding or warging a dragon. He doesn't want to be a cripple and I'd hate Martin if he left him that way. Good lord I hope he doesn't become a tree. Thank you for your interesting post.

Pretty much my opinion.

Jon "meets" Bran in the next book, via green dreams and weirnet.

Jon and Rickkon unite at either Winterfell or Castle Black.

Sansa meets Jon and Rickkon at Winterfell.

Bran sees all of his siblings and perhaps talks to a few of them. He will never leave the cave.

Arya is the tricky one for me......i just don't know.

.......it is known.

Archived