Will living Starks ever reunite?

direwoofwoof

Sure this has been discussed but can't find it in posts. It killed me reading the books how close the siblings came to reuniting several times, and even the direwolves. Arya is so badass at this point in the books, Jon is stabbed, Bran's becoming a tree, Sansa's off with LFinger, Rickon with Osha... how will any of them ever get together again?

I feel that all five of them will not be together all at once. But that there will be a reunion of sorts with certain factions. Arya will see Sansa and Jon once more. Jon will see Arya and Bran. Bran will see Jon and Rickon. Sansa will probably only see Arya for now. Rickon will see just Bran at the end of the tale. Maybe in an epilogue they'll be reunited, but that's the only way I see it being plausible.

I think that Arya will be pretty surprised if she runs into Sansa again. I'm sure she thinks that Sansa hates her and would not want to see her again but Sansa has matured a lot and been alone and surrounded by enemies for so long that she would cry tears of joy to see her sister again. The same thing if Sansa were to see Jon , as far as she knows he is the only family she has left and she would be overwhelmed with emotions if she could see him again.

Archived