US Politics: I am a blatant racist and that will give unfair advantages to minorities or something

Inigima

Eh, at least you know the cloth exists.

I know you're being cheeky, but I'm just curious if this means you'd find sun or moon-worshippers to be more rational than the major religions of today? George Carlin had a pretty good bit about that

Arabs are not from North Africa so of course There may be a Algerian or a Libyan communist party but they are Arabs so not real North Africans While there may Berber communists it is like a situation where a black wants Europe to come and enslave them

huh? so there are north african commies? why need an economic doctrine be identified with any particular state or culture?

that's one of the dumber analogies I've seen.

Not as dumb as someone who isn't an Arab or Bolshevik supporting communism though The movement was specifically designed to help them by a Jewish guy who hated being Jewish and further spread by people who's jobs were to be professional revolutionaries

I think we really need some big political news at this point, if only to tear the thread away from the now two-thread-long interlude into Bundy, antisemitism, and all the rest.

[MOD]

A lengthy derail has been deleted.

A user has been suspended and will not be around for some time.

This iteration of the thread will now be closed. In the new thread, please move on.

Thanks everyone.

[/MOD]

Archived