Characters that "never" met, that you would like to see interacting with each other.

Graven

Tormund tyrion a goat honeycomb and a brothel, iifc that line was only in t show? But either way those 2 need to get together and we could have a whole series of them "making the 8" followed by the halfman and the half member vs essos HAR!

Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while. I thought I'd mention two encounters which could be very interesting

Jon and Theon/Reek

I think there is a chance that this will happen in the future and it would be interesting to see what they think of each other.

Arya and Jaime Lannister

What would Jaime do with Arya if he found her? Would she try to kill him?

Euron and Cersie- theyd be a power couple to be feared

Stannis and Tyrion- would be hilarious and theyd make a great team

Victarion and Tyrion- same as above

Euron and Roose- the room would get colder

Jon and the Blackfish- what the Blackfish really thinks of Jon would be revealed

Mace and Euron- Mace would piss himself

Ygritte and Arya would be pretty interesting, as would Brienne and Arya, or Asha and Arya - any combination of these, in fact, I'm so down for a meeting of the warrior women.

Agreed about Jorah and Jon - would be interesting to see how Jon regards Jorah through former LC Mormont's lens. Also, Asha and Jon - a crackship in the making, maybe?

Danaerys and Ned Stark. His refusal to allow Robert to put her to death would put paid to any assumption that supporters of the Usurper are universally dangerous. (For that matter, Danaerys and Stannis would be an interesting meeting too.)

Renly and Jaime, post-Jaime meeting Brienne.

Strong Belwas and Vargo Hoat. Clash of the verbal tics.

Archived