Will a major character be turned into a wight ?

Lccf

There's a persistent feeling I have, that before everything is said and done, the Others will have turned someone significant into a Wight. Because it would be a shock both to the readers and the characters ( especially if the character has been dead for a while ), and I guess it's a pretty emotional way to show what kind of sick evil our "heroes" ( for lack of a better word ) are facing.

So who could come back, since we know the corpse has to be not too damaged ?

- It definitely rules out Ned ( beheaded than cremated ), Drogo ( cremated ), Robb ( beheaded ), and Tywin ( cremated, spectacularly you might add ).

- Jon ... well, he's in the right spot to fall under the Others' influence right now, but I'd bet Littlefinger's fortune that Melisandre's Red God magic will bring him back before they can turn him into their puppet.

- Has Viserys been cremated ? I guess so, Targaryens are obsessed with fire, after all. Even if he wasn't, I'm not sure the Others are even interested in Essos. So I'll say no ( even if a confrontation between an undead Viserys and Dany would have been interesting ).

- Aren't the Kings buried in the Great Sept of Baelor ? If so, either Robert or Joffrey could come back ... I don't know for you, but I'd really like Cersei to be confronted to either of them, and finally go totally cuckoo.

- Oh, and Renly could probably come back too. How would Stannis react to that ???

What do you think ?

Did Joff and Robert were mummified? They probably simply rotted away. Its probably hard to reanimate a pile of bones. And useless.

If the royal morticians did their job properly, they might not be a pile of bones yet ... Historians say that, when the tombs of the french Kings were raided during the Revolution, Henri the fourth, who had died more than 150 years earlier, was still recognizable ...

who the hell is Jonah?

Jonah Mormont.... Jorah's secret gay half-brother, wildling born by Jeor during his younger days when he scoured the western coast of the North of wildlings. He came upon a lonely spearwife who he took for himself. Jonah spent his time North of the Wall, all ways aware of his heritage. He is smuggling himself South with the Wildlings to take back Bear Islands from his half-sisters. He is going to steal Longclaw from Jon after his assassination.

Plus he doesn't waste time getting friend-zoned so he is instantly better than Jorah.

Archived