Jon will end up with Margaery?

TheHouseHB

Margaery will marry Tommen. She’ll keep her queenly crown and her maidenhead, neither of which she especially wants, but what does that matter?

Book Marg is not that concerned with being queen, Mace is, so Jon wouldn't have to be king and it wouldn't have to be a political marriage.

Margaery will marry Tommen. She’ll keep her queenly crown and her maidenhead, neither of which she especially wants, but what does that matter?

Book Marg is not that concerned with being queen, Mace is, so Jon wouldn't have to be king and it wouldn't have to be a political marriage.

hit it and quit it, baby!

Thats my motto... :leaving:

I'm pretty sure she's more than that. Probably, as her sister Dalla, she's some kind of northern priest.

She and Dalla were descended from Night's King and his Other Queen. Val is the next Night's Queen, and whoever she seduces will be Night's King. Stay away, Jon! Stay away!

That's very true. In fact it would be quite noble of Jon to marry a girl whose family has been utterly destroyed for being on the wrong side of the war.

She and Dalla were descended from Night's King and his Other Queen. Val is the next Night's Queen, and whoever she seduces will be Night's King. Stay away, Jon! Stay away!

I think she isn't descended from the Night's King. She is more likely to be related to Crowfood's abducted daughter.

You don't realize that there will be a possiblity that Cersei, as Aerys 2.0 will take hostages from the Tyrells and some of the other houses to keep them loyal after Tommen dies. And yes, Margaery will be one of them.

She doesn't have any power to do that. Her power right now is propped up only by the Tyrell alliance.

The Lannister forces in the city are vastly outnumbered by a combination of the Faith Militant and Tyrell forces. Prior to the trial Margery is in Tarly custody and watched closely by the Faith. After her trial, my bet is she will soon be dead or have left KL because I do not think she will win it. I think the Sparrows have an agenda to disrupt Tyrell power. But if she does happen to win it, the power balance in KL will still be heavily in the Tyrell's favour and the Faith would not fight on Cersei's side.

Cersei may WANT to take hostages, but she would simply not have the means to do it.

She doesn't have any power to do that. Her power right now is propped up only by the Tyrell alliance.

The Lannister forces in the city are vastly outnumbered by a combination of the Faith Militant and Tyrell forces. Prior to the trial Margery is in Tarly custody and watched closely by the Faith. After her trial, my bet is she will soon be dead or have left KL because I do not think she will win it. I think the Sparrows have an agenda to disrupt Tyrell power. But if she does happen to win it, the power balance in KL will still be heavily in the Tyrell's favour and the Faith would not fight on Cersei's side.

Cersei may WANT to take hostages, but she would simply not have the means to do it.

She will inevitably find a way to weasel her way back in power; my bet is with Kevan dead, she will officially resume her Queen Regent position. Randyll Tarly may murder Mace Tyrell at Vary's orders to destabilize the Tyrells, and Margaery may either be taken as a hostage or lose her trial soon after.

She will inevitably find a way to weasel her way back in power; my bet is with Kevan dead, she will officially resume her Queen Regent position. Randyll Tarly may murder Mace Tyrell at Vary's orders to destabilize the Tyrells, and Margaery may either be taken as a hostage or lose her trial soon after.

I think Cersei will command Mace to take Storm's End back and JonCon will do him and his army.

I think she isn't descended from the Night's King. She is more likely to be related to Crowfood's abducted daughter.

I don't know if the years match...when did they take Crowfood's daughter? Because Dalla and Val must be 20-30

Actually FireEater and I think Dalla is in her early twenties, while Val is 15-16ish.

I'm more inclined to think that Dalla was in her last twenties, and Val, 20-21. Jon was already in love with a woman three years older than him, now he's nearly 18.

Also, it would seem strange for a 15 years old girl to be as well known as she is for her beauty...she hasn't grown yet. IMO, she's likely 20.

I'm more inclined to think that Dalla was in her last twenties, and Val, 20-21. Jon was already in love with a woman three years older than him, now he's nearly 18.

Also, it would seem strange for a 15 years old girl to be as well known as she is for her beauty...she hasn't grown yet. IMO, she's likely 20.

We don't even know if Val is older or younger than Dalla. It is just an assumption she is the younger sister.

In the books we find that Renly wanted to pair up Margaery with Robert and for him to ditch Cersei because Renly thought that Margaery had a similar appearance to Lyanna, which would appease Robert. Was this a subtle foreshadow of Jon and Margaery ending up together if R+L = J is true? I think Jon and Margaery would be a great pair as king and queen.

Renly thought that Marg looked like Lyanna but that doesn't mean that it is true.

I think the clues point more strongly to Val. House Tyrell will likely be done with by the end. I wouldn't expect Margaery to marry any more kings after Tommen without Mace to compel her. As LF said she doesn't want a crown.

This. Jon will end up with Val for various reasons.

We don't even know if Val is older or younger than Dalla. It is just an assumption she is the younger sister.

Appendix says she's younger. I've always thought she was quite younger than her, 5-10 years, but well, we don't have a clue about their ages.

Renly thought that Marg looked like Lyanna but that doesn't mean that it is true.

:agree: We don't know that Renly ever paid attention to what Lyanna looked like. He was a kid when Robert was engaged to her. I doubt Renly saw her more than a couple times, and being a typical boy he probably didn't pay much attention. Plus we have the fact that 15 years have passed since that time. Renly's memories of her could have gotten fuzzy over time.

Archived